Lexx

Details: 1430 (with welding!)

Crew: 4 (default)

Weight: 167

Used mods: Infernal robotics, Ubiozur welding, TweekScale.

The ship turned out quite similar to the original, but badly heavy. It can fly, let out swarm, which kills everything in its path, catch and eat asteroids.

There are subtitles.

THAT's a big vessel , sure you have spend good among of time on it ! Visual is very beautiful .

I got one question : Where have you find a Workable Welding mod ? The last 5 version i found just don't work at all !

I use it on KSP 0.23 with minor bug or crash but begin to be unplayable still KSP 0.24 with less perf compared to a non-welded craft !!!

Awesome creation! But i can only second, that Lexx was one of the most awful sci fi serie ever created... ok, we count Eva Habermann and the Lexx launch scene out of the awful equation ;)

Nicely made but it does bring back some bad memories. Lexx must be the worst Sci-Fi series EVER made.
I suspect that was the point, it's so bad it almost comes full circle. :P

Nicely made but it does bring back some bad memories. Lexx must be the worst Sci-Fi series EVER made. I know some people love it but it fails on absolutely all fronts

It's one of my guilty pleasures, falls very squarely into the "so bad it's good" category for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.