The Asteroid Sentinels: A KSP Graphic Novel (Series 8 Episode 10: Finale!)

3 hours ago, SaturnianBlue said:

@Kuzzter! What happened here! We've got wormholes, Large Black Monoliths, and a Jeb talking about strange stories and stuff... As well as being a part of "A Jool Odyssey"?!

Phew--good thing Kenlie sent him back in time, who knows what would have happened? :) 

Series 6 Episode 6 Is here, and the kerbals celebrate a victory, but that will be short-lived...zQV5BfG.pngpZetc21.png02NO4dv.pngC26j24q.pngJCj0Xly.pngThanks for reading, leave any feedback you might have below!

Edit: This is my 404th Post :P That does not mean "404 Asteroid Not Found" however....

Edited by SaturnianBlue

We reached 14,000 views on this thread! Woohoo! On to 15K!

Here's Episode 7, the episode of some asteroid science, and some peculiar things occurring with the refinery, and ADM...

hKggpV4.png

wbHrg1o.pngjIxk3n7.pngZZuAwOX.pngSo what did happen to the Refinery? I think it's possible to find what happened just from the screenshots...

Episode 8 Brings back the refinery... However, some more bizarre activity has been going on...1LM9oUK.pngGZF0AQ3.pngjvJqLkC.pngA6moMdD.pngITZhB3u.png

Please leave some feedback for this episode: Things you like and things I could improve. Thank you.

EDIT: This thread has made it onto the 1st page for posts and 2nd for views!

Edited by SaturnianBlue

6 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

I liked the cliffhanger and Bob's convenient loss of communications :)

Poor guy, he just wants to help the world. Now what could be causing all of the loss of communications?

Edited by SaturnianBlue

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kuzzter said:

So... you actually made this uber-asteroid? And plotted it on a course for Kerbal extinction? Well now. That's what I call 'raising the stakes'. You have my attention :) 

I certainly made it, and while I'm not sure the kerbals will go out like Kerbasaurs (it isn't 10Km in size for Ex.) but there will definitely be much Murder, Terror, And Death! 

4 minutes ago, Geschosskopf said:

Well, good luck dealing with that big rock.....

I hope somebody puts a network of camera satellites all around Kerbin to get footage of the impact from various angles :D

Well first, the kerbals will try to intercept it and blow it up! :P 

Here we are with the tenth episode of Series 6! The first page kinda goes over what has already been covered as well as the 2nd one, they are more or less a "recap" for the general public.

Kfv6lj0.pngcB5vkun.pngl1gAloj.pngVUOieV1.png9OBH654.pngNpvlvFZ.png...

That was a massive firework.

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Quickly hurling towards the end on Series 6, this episode focuses on the debate of where and how to abort the mission, so they can safely return in time for the launch. First however, an article by KuzzStu M. Kerman...pIbimIQ.pngheOTYeN.pngeGXaZh4.pngThe spaceplane does indeed have SSTO capability, but capacity for SSTO is fairly limited, requiring refueling to go past LKO.

Working on the finale, the scripts are done, the crafts are done, now I need to start filming, and i'll need to figure out how kerbal spacesuit textures work, then i'll be ready (I need one for Gus, Mort, Wernher, and Linus)/Draw them! Here's one of the ships to be considered, and a room...IdvjO19.pngql86XNf.png

Edited by SaturnianBlue

The long awaited finale of Series 6 is here, and the clock is ticking as an asteroid 300 meters across roars towards Kerbin...

5juRHpG.pngAJVtWpB.pngK2i5wkB.pngss6JF54.png

Spoiler

tSRQGLc.png

Yes... That happened...    

Can anyone guess what the meeting room is inspired by? 

For Series 7, I might try and carry this save to a career one, because I have plans for a sequel....

12 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Sounds like a job for Bruce Kerman and a team of oil rig workers! :)

Surely training astronauts to be miners is easier? :P We hope one of his crew doesn't catch Space Dementia!

Of course, my asteroid is (thankfully) not the size Texkas, that would be like throwing minmus at kerbin. :P 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.