War Of Insanity!

Dark Junior

Omega, is your strike team on their ship yet?!

That's affirmative, Red V. Moving through their ship now!

Roger that, see if you can't create some chaos on their bridge a little to buy us some time!

Roger that!

[You shouldn't have sent men. I thought you would've taken the hint from a while back]

Woah wait, how'd you get in here!? Wait, this'll be too easy. Time to work that invention some more.

Oh, hey boys. Winks and giggles.

"Woah, hey. What are you doing here?"

Just fending off some bad guys. Mind giving me a hand?

"Sure."

I case you couldn't take the hint, the ocular implant was used to change the conscious state of all those who saw it [of the opposite ...]. In a sense, they've become unconscious and feel attracted to me.

This thing is most convenient when I least expect it... It's cheating, but it works.

If you boys could use those brains of yours and see if you can do anything to increase armament power, I would be truly happy with all of you^^

[Yeah this is so cheating]

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

(you might want to check your systems..., particularly weapons and shields...)

Send in the Biotics. (for your information, the Biotics have a control chip that, if anyone tries to take control or even hack into, will result in the destruction of the unit)

Computer dear, what is the status of the total output energy per second?

Output level cumulative is at 12.3 Brontojoules and rising at a rate of 56 Yottajoules per second. Estimated shield breach in 7 minutes.

Thank you, deary.

Hmm, what's this? Is someone tampering with my armaments? ...There appear to be no life signs, but there are traces of organic material. Computer, seal the drive room with a spatial isolation field, and fill it with 81% Gnyacine gas, 19% fixed Nitrogen.

Boys, could you go down to the armaments storage and activate 2 of the supplement units?

"Of course."

Brainstorm! Let me check your ambient shield resonance... Let's see...

288.667 Gigahertz? Darn, that plan wont work...

Guys, where are you? ...Guys? Respond please?

Oh whatever, I'll do it myself. I can manually change resonance on a sensitive level by hand...

​This'll be a while...

2 minutes later: Aha! Ambient energy output resonance has matched! Shield will do you no good.

I regained consciousness. I wake up in an unknown hospital

Wait, where is my crew? Where's the Venator? Where am I?!

I need to go back for my crew! Sampa! Can you spare me ANY ship at all? Xannari? Help? I need some kind 0f transport!

Thanks!

Junior, i sent 2 battleships to your last known location, i was under the impression that you received them!

- - - Updated - - -

Be advised, xannari is not to be trusted. She turned on my fleet and we are even now engaging each other.

They got there after I was rushed away to a medical facility. I heed your warning and my fleet goes on Red alert. The battleships probably met the same fate as the venator. Damaged, looted, and adrift.

- - - Updated - - -

I send an additional 5 particle-shield corvettes to your location from my shipyard to defend against Xannari.

They got there after I was rushed away to a medical facility. I heed your warning and my fleet goes on Red alert. The battleships probably met the same fate as the venator. Damaged, looted, and adrift.

- - - Updated - - -

I send an additional 5 particle-shield corvettes to your location from my shipyard to defend against Xannari.

Thanks, i have some stealth frigates chasing down her ships now, they'll meet you there shortly. Unfortunately, we no longer have the relay at this position, she was going to use it to attack an innocent and i was forced to destroy it

The venator is dragged back home and will be repaired by post 220. it can probably lay waste to his entire fleet.

- - - Updated - - -

the pirates beat it because weapons were on low power and the shield was deactivated.

And even after I lent you a vessel? Oh boo.

Whatever.

Alright, but you still have to deal with the radiation. Now that I've bypassed your shields, you'll start feeling the effects about...

Now.

Be advised, xannari is not to be trusted. She turned on my fleet and we are even now engaging each other.

I believe it was you who turned on me. I don't "think" this monster is responsible, I know. I designed this vessel specifically to combat against the whole lot, and I'm going to, and nothing you have can stop me!

I use my new tech to de-radiate the entire fleet. to respond, I prep another 8 battleships to join up with the fleet me and Sampa are creating.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have a treaty with Sampa, so I help him when it's required.

[Please at least try to explain how you are passively de-radiating an entire fleet worth of people, who are being hit with several Brontojoules of lethal radiation every second. Until then I will go along as if it never happened]

You can reset the clock, but the batteries have to run out soon.

The venator is dragged back home and will be repaired by post 220. it can probably lay waste to his entire fleet.

- - - Updated - - -

the pirates beat it because weapons were on low power and the shield was deactivated.

Copy that, we'll hold on as long as we need

it's anti-radiation. they have anti-time in star trek so you can't call this ridiculous. I save everyone. And for this act of near genocide (It was above my planet) I order sampa to mobilize his forces on you while I do the same with my forces and the upgraded Venator. We have suffered for your crimes long enough! TODAY YOU FAIL!

Xannari, my fleet was being built long before we met, i have merely been avoiding the full use of the weapons due to hopes that i could yet change your mind. Now i have no other choice.

ALL SHIPS, PREPARE TO FIRE WAVE MOTION GUN! Target: Xannari's flagship!

Charges Gigahelix drive

Alright, you wanna play rough? Computer, ramp Gigahelix drive power consumption up to maximum, and trace power from the 011 perimeter to boost it!

Charges the newly named Terahelix drive

Computer, prepare a maximum power, maximum density interatomic dissolution pulse, lace it with Verterons, and target these coordinates [aims at the center of the fleet, but not at any vessels]

Alright. Computer, stand by to fire, then retract the 011 perimeter and jump to Helix Factor 3. If we have to fire this, we need to get as far away as possible, but I want to prepare for the worst; there may be no escape to this.

Final warning. If you do not stand down, I will destroy you all. It will be impossible, even for me, to defend against the force I will unleash. Even if I do not escape, I will have completed my duty to defend my lord, the Great Attractor, until death. Make your decision.