War Of Insanity!

Dark Junior

the interstellar captain does an ancient decision-making game, and the intergalactic captain uses his radio-tracking equipment to pinpoint the location of the bacon. He finds the bacon feast and he parks his ship and the other ship around orbit around the feast.

My nyan kerbal guards let TrainEngie into the feast hall. we gorge ourselves on bacon and tacos, and wash it down with soft drinks. I then install the shields Sampa gave me out of kindness. I go to Sagittarius A to monitor the pig farm while Vinster does his work. TrainEngie, if you wish to accompany me, I'll give you half of the intergalactic pig farms company.

- - - Updated - - -

Vinster seems very suspicious. STATE YOUR INTENT!

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I wish Train to accompany me, is because of vinster's past violent activities, and I would appreciate backup.

I activate the insta-drive and get to Sagittarius A in a second. I repeat the message.

- - - Updated - - -

And to sampa, I would appreciate it. Also, as I may be away from the planet dealing with vinster, I would appreciate if you left a ship to planet-sit.

I activate the insta-drive and get to Sagittarius A in a second. I repeat the message.

- - - Updated - - -

And to sampa, I would appreciate it. Also, as I may be away from the planet dealing with vinster, I would appreciate if you left a ship to planet-sit.

No problem!

The fleet is 5000 lightyears away now.

Vinster: As we are not organic lifeforms, but infact an AI, you cannot detain us. Do not interfere with us. If you do we will attack you.

Edited by vinster7

NOW... a word from our sponsor... "Space Laxative Pills"

SORRY FOR THIS.... I'm not into this, but why don't you guys do what they did in Star Trek... fire a photon torpedo at the Black Holes event horizon to collapse it.... :) :) :) :)

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread...

I have a computer virus that can incapacitate your AI for as long as I need.

I left in my other pants.

Darnit.

I arm all weapons and request reinforcements form my planet, from sampa, and trom TrainEngie.

Vinster : The virus wont affect us, our computer systems greatly differ from any system you know. Shields prevent you from scanning the vessel so unless you can break through a planet-sized shield, you cant infect us with a virus.

Anyway, we are going to colonize the black hole. I'd suggest not to attack us, and we won't attack you.

Oh. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We received an anonymous tip that you were destroying the bacon farms.

I tell Sampa And Train to just go home. I go home and send Sampa's ship back to his fleet and dock the venator for De-bacon-greasing and repairs. Also I delete the virus.

- - - Updated - - -

as an apology, we'll give the local intergalactic pig farm. i know you don't eat bacon, but maybe you could evolve the pigs into crewmen with your technology.

*The fleet flies into the black hole* The huge mega battleship starts to draw energy from the black hole.*

The black hole starts to destabilize at a slow rate.

Estimated 10 fourm posts before its at a critcal state.

Vinster: We have no use for pigs. Or crewmen. We also aren't colonizing the black hole either.

Instead we harvest the black-holes energy.

Thats the true nature of us.

I'd suggest you evacuate.

Fast.

Edited by vinster7

set of 6 generation 2 Quantum missiles launched to attempt to stabilize the black hole and prevent the devestation expected from a serious destabilization. 3 forum posts for payloads to arrive.

missile payloads arrive and begin to spread out to cover the 6 extremes of the black hole and begin to deploy the quantum shield and largest one to date.

Xanarri and Junior, I suggest you prepare full battlefleets and evacuation fleets, just in case