War Of Insanity!

Dark Junior

I definitely look forward to an agreement. As we speak, I am loading the 16 promised VSC-Ms up for a jump to Isotunneling velocity, and they should arrive within the hour.

These are some pretty impressive shields. One immediate flaw I realize that wasn't listed was that they don't regenerate. May I suggest a recursive electro-dynamic search algorithm? This way, any usable energy signatures that are compatible with it's own are integrated, and added to it's own integrity. One such material that can do meshes like this is Verteron based omni-spectral barriers. If you'd like, I could deliver this one, but it would have to be by hand [unstable in pre-erected state].

When you receive them, I have ordered them to comply with your commands [as long as such commands conflict with their ethnics]. They will go to work immediately. I guess you'd call it a smart bomb.

ga energy.

Shipment received. I am sending some of them back, carrying with them, the first shipment along with some of our best scientists and engineers to help oversee the installation of the first shipment (generation 1 is a bit tempermental)

Edited by Sampa

Shipment received. I am sending some of them back, carrying with them, the first shipment along with some of our best scientists and engineers to help oversee the installation of the first shipment (generation 1 is a bit tempermental)

Wait! Umm... Have them all inoculated with Proamizyte. I don't know if you have any in that large of quantities, but there's no other solution that can resist Omega Radiation.

Your missiles should arrive in 4 minutes. Head over to gridmark 95 when the cargo ship arrives.

My base is in a black hole in a galaxy far far away name is "T54 Hart", 1 million lightyears from the milky way. Several black hole missiles fly towards the Milky Way and head towards the galactic core. They are 80 thousand lightyears away from getting there.

The black hole missiles collide into eachother and form a rupture in the space time fabric causing it to make a wormhole in itself 10 thousand lightyears away closer to the galatic core.

They then go through it

Edited by vinster7

Wait! Umm... Have them all inoculated with Proamizyte. I don't know if you have any in that large of quantities, but there's no other solution that can resist Omega Radiation.

Your missiles should arrive in 4 minutes. Head over to gridmark 95 when the cargo ship arrives.

Thank you, I have passed this along to our head doctor in the ward and sent a memo to the chosen people to be ready and inoculated by arrival. the transport carrying our shipment and people with rendezvous shortly after, thank you for providing the warning. Is there anything I should know about working near the Great Attractor (sorry if I got this wrong...name on a different page)? I want my people to be ready to get to work as soon as possible and any information would go a long way to doing so!

The black hole missiles collide into eachother and form a rupture in the space time fabric causing it to make a wormhole in itself 10 thousand lightyears away closer to the galatic core.

[That's not a long distance really]

In haste, Model 6 is sent out with a maximum yield warhead, and specially fitted isotunneling equipment. It's orders are to get to the wormhole, analyze it's ambient spatial resonance, match it's Verteron detonation configuration, fly in, and detonate. The yield should pull our friends out of existence.

Black holes eat anything, sure.

An Omega Type Star Battle Class 6 Singularity Cored Space Probe with Augmented Shields and Weaponry and Other Cool Stuff comes in sensor range of the bacon feast location.

The black hole missles are 60 thousand light years from the galactic core.

They then start teleporting rapidly, every second it goes 1000 light-years closer.

They then go through it

Working on a hunch, we quickly modify the new missiles we just received to use an as yet untested warhead utilizing our Quantum/Adaptive Shielding, fire them at the rupture, and create a massive shield to seal the rupture!

*sighs* THAT was close!

- - - Updated - - -

Also use similar missiles to create a shield around the galactic core, protecting it

Are you attacking my bacon feast? THINK OF THE BACON!

no, not attacking it...SAVING IT!!

launch a massive ion missile which causes massive, cascade electrical failures on the attacking probe.

Edited by Sampa

(Interstellar ship is towed by Intergalactic ship) The 5th and 7th regiment captains jump through the Kepler portal into Alpha Centauri, and they speed ludicrously to the orion constellation. They replay the message sent by Dark Junior's bacon hosts:

~~~~~~~~~~Alpha Centauri~~~~~~~~left~~~Orion's Belt~~~~~~~

Relaying message: Are you at Alnitak or Mintaka in Orion's belt? We can't decide where to go.

Thank you, I have passed this along to our head doctor in the ward and sent a memo to the chosen people to be ready and inoculated by arrival. the transport carrying our shipment and people with rendezvous shortly after, thank you for providing the warning. Is there anything I should know about working near the Great Attractor (sorry if I got this wrong...name on a different page)? I want my people to be ready to get to work as soon as possible and any information would go a long way to doing so!

It is fortunate that you had supplies.

Model 6 is sent out, so more work for me! There might be a few minutes delay now that I have to prepare the cargo doors manually.

Also, working near [at a safe distance] the Great Attractor is harmless. There is something I should tell you though.

Have an escape vessel nearby. One of three things is going to happen:

1. You'll receive word that the installation has completed, and your people will be returned safely.

2. Your people will return before the installation is completed, along with a medical kit with the necessary equipment to cure 011 poisoning. I will carry out the rest of the procedure from there.

And...

3. You're long range scanners will detect an ultra-large scale Verteron spatial detonation. If that happens, you'll have less than 15 seconds to jump to Isotunneling velocity and get out of there.

Oh, it appears your ship has already arrived. That's fast for a cargo ship!

My ship is at the tip of the Shield. The pigs have been slaughtered, and the table is set. After, we're serving soft drinks.

I've got to pass for now. These new shields will need special care.

Also, guess who wont be replying for the next few hours? I need food.

It is fortunate that you had supplies.

Model 6 is sent out, so more work for me! There might be a few minutes delay now that I have to prepare the cargo doors manually.

Also, working near [at a safe distance] the Great Attractor is harmless. There is something I should tell you though.

Have an escape vessel nearby. One of three things is going to happen:

1. You'll receive word that the installation has completed, and your people will be returned safely.

2. Your people will return before the installation is completed, along with a medical kit with the necessary equipment to cure 011 poisoning. I will carry out the rest of the procedure from there.

And...

3. You're long range scanners will detect an ultra-large scale Verteron spatial detonation. If that happens, you'll have less than 15 seconds to jump to Isotunneling velocity and get out of there.

Oh, it appears your ship has already arrived. That's fast for a cargo ship!

Yeah, we have heavily modified our cargo ships to be fast enough to get out of places where we are not welcome or if one of our experiments go awry (which HAS occurred...on occasion)

if Xannari is hungry, HE SHOULD EAT BACON!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, everyone is seated, and it's time TO EAT BAAAAACON! with a side dish of tacos, considering I'm a lord of tacos. Also, bacon tacos

All of a sudden, a huge battleship the size of a sun comes out of a newly formed wormhole 20 thousand lightyears from Sagittarius A (the blackhole at the center of the milky way incase you don't know)

It stops moving and fires a hundreds of ships each the size of a planet. Each ship has extremely advanced shielding (although not indestructible). But it's hull is extremely weak. They start heading towards Sagittarius A