KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

*Population gets out of hand*

NUKE HALF THE WORLD!

Problem solved.

Anyways, does anyone have a method for figuring out their pixel count without actually counting them individually? Because back when the site was up, I was counting individual pixels; made it to five hundred, blinked, lost my place, gave up and guesstimated 1,750 pixels.

Also, my solution for population control is to take half the children of the world and enter them all in a giant version of the Hunger Games. If you lose, you\'re dead; the winner dies too, but they get to be euthanized instead of skewered with a sword :3

Paint.NET has a handy little feature where you just select your nation using the magic wand tool (set at 30% tolerance), and at the bottom there is a little bar that gives you the area of your selection in pixels square, although I simply refer to them as pixels.

Wait, does anyone have a map of Kerbin from the site with my nation still on it? I just remembered that I saved that file in \'downloads\' for some reason, and last week I trashed all the stuff in that section I deemed useless; apparently I didn\'t notice that I deleted the map.

Paint.NET has a handy little feature where you just select your nation using the magic wand tool (set at 30% tolerance), and at the bottom there is a little bar that gives you the area of your selection in pixels square, although I simply refer to them as pixels.

Gimp does the same thing.

Wait, does anyone have a map of Kerbin from the site with my nation still on it? I just remembered that I saved that file in \'downloads\' for some reason, and last week I trashed all the stuff in that section I deemed useless; apparently I didn\'t notice that I deleted the map.

I have one, but it may be out of date:

kerbal_map_old_by_imandreasksp-d53uzbf.jpg

312z4wn.png

That is the most up to date version I have.

Okay, so I outlined my nation using the magic wand tool with GIMP, but I can\'t seem to find where it shows the pixel count. Kryten, any help?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out! Rounded a bit because of inaccuracies in the selection and for ease of use, my nation is made up of 2,250 pixels; which, with 2000 kerbs per pixel, means I have a limit of 4,500,000 Kerbals.

Okay, so I outlined my nation using the magic wand tool with GIMP, but I can\'t seem to find where it shows the pixel count. Kryten, any help?

A more accurate is to colour over everything that\'s not your country, fill in the name, and then select it with colour select. For pixel count, you have to use right click-->colour-->info-->histogram. I\'ve apparently got just under 6,000 pixels, but I\'ve already established a good bit of it\'s desert, so it should be fine; thinking about 1.8 million to start with.

I\'ll be using the same claim as last time... right next to Avienne.

\'Cause it would be amazing to be neighbors with Radion.

Join the club! (Sort of)

Also, anyone notice the areas where nations are congregated? I feel happier with this.

Just an announcement, the maximum kerbals per pixel for your starting population is 400.

Can someone draw a border in the icecaps, superimposed on the map (that we have right now)? Even if it\'s approximate, I want to see around how many people will be living in my nation.

Safira did not. I was on the first forum, before it crashed, and was the third or fourth to apply for a nation. Atlangio, Avienne and Aesea were there, but beyond that it was empty.

On Radion\'s forum? Nope.

Yep. The first. I wasn\'t able to get on the second, as it was only up for like 6 hours, much like the first.

The nations closest to me will be the first to get attacked in my world domination scheme

Umm... Can\'t you come to a compromise of some sort, you two? There\'s still plenty of land free around the Jhazi Strait area.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.