KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

Nice, so I was completely removed from the RP it seems according to LW\'s list.

Same here.

I was in charge of Kallifrey, though I\'m not entirely sure if it was accepted or not. I think it was.

Ceylysias, was on the islands north east of Avienne

Ah yes, that\'s on the official map. I must have missed it when conferring with Lord Wasteland over the nations. Worry not, you\'re in.

HOORAH! It is open to nation owners! And now, a poem.

When I woke,

RP was broke,

It was bad,

And very sad.

Immediately after,

Radion came faster,

He set up a forum,

To make us less bored!

Many days later,

It got better,

And now we celebrate,

Our... screw it. WAHOO!

There\'s two separate e-mails. The first one is is a \'confirmation\' one, but it\'s just the software confirming that you aren\'t a spambot. The next one is \'membership approved\', which is the real confirmation. It may take a while, as Radion\'s still working on the rules, but you\'re not missing much, don\'t worry.

I need um, some help. I woke up at three.

EDIT: GRRRRRRRRRR. MINCESPY DOES NOT OWN MY NATION. I OWN VOINEIN. GET ME. MY NATION.

The transfer has been made, sorry. Okay, I think we\'re ready to allow everyone else to apply. Remember, no RP\'ing until tomorrow.

roleplaykerb.comlu.com

While I try to figure out why my computer can\'t access my own site, I have a question for \'yall. Do you have any suggestions for the design of the website. Color palette, backgrounds, etc.

There is not enough color difference between the background and the posts, it blends together too well. The KSP forums have enough difference, but on your forums, it\'s too close, I have problems telling what is what.

Apparently, the buttons for posting pictures, formatting text, etc, all require flash player. This removes all functionality on iOS, which is the only type of OS I have on an unbroken device. I also tried on my friend\'s Android, and it cannot work with formatting with it\'s flash player. Could there be BBC code instead, or at least provide the extensions for formatting (like what are the tags for images you put the URL in between?) It would help anyone wanting to RP via a tablet or smartphone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.