SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

Hey MRS,

Can I do one at some stage? I think I'd enjoy the challenge. :)

Great idea BTW.

Would you mind if I one day start a similar thing over on the Rocket Builders?

Thanks

YargJay9991

The Replica Guy

I'll put you on the OP list. Go right ahead and start something like this on the RBers.

It looks like my U-Boat won't be ready in time for this week's SCF, especially since Yukon's doing it, Friday night for him is either Thursday night or Friday morning for me. And since I appear to be doing it next week, the U-Boat is going to have to be held back another week so it has a chance of being featured.

Hell.

Don't worry, there's always next week!

In case anybody needs to know for last minute releases and such, I will attempt to release this week's SCF at 5:00pm, US Central Time Zone, tomorrow. It may be later than that depending on how much work I end up with tomorrow afternoon, but I promise it won't be before 5:00pm.

Also, if there's a particular craft that anybody wants me to see that I may not have seen, let me know. I want to make sure everybody gets a fair chance.

Built a new more realistic looking space shuttle from the ground up using what I had learned from building my older "Khallenger"

This new shuttle will be named "Kerlantis" after the real life Atlantis. I might not have it officially on the forum by Friday but it depends on how busy I am.

FDGG3rs.jpg

Edited by Jon144

Sorry guys, I'm going to be postponed for a few hours, family wants to go out to eat. I'll see if I can get it out by 7:00, but I can't make any promises.

EDIT: I suppose I had better at least give a quick status update to make up for being late.

I've got five potential selections so far, I would really like more, so if you know of a thread I probably missed (Maybe something that was posted on Sunday/Monday and is way down at the bottom of the page) be sure to send me the link to it so I can check it out. If I can get more, I'm going to list the top five craft, as well as two honorable mentions. If I can't find any more candidates, I might have to pick a top three and two honorable mentions or just do a top five and forgo Honorable Mentions entirely. Another thing to know, I won't be listing two craft by the same builder in the top five/three list.

Edited by pTrevTrevs
"Quick" Status Update

Sorry guys, I'm going to be postponed for a few hours, family wants to go out to eat. I'll see if I can get it out by 7:00, but I can't make any promises.

EDIT: I suppose I had better at least give a quick status update to make up for being late.

I've got five potential selections so far, I would really like more, so if you know of a thread I probably missed (Maybe something that was posted on Sunday/Monday and is way down at the bottom of the page) be sure to send me the link to it so I can check it out. If I can get more, I'm going to list the top five craft, as well as two honorable mentions. If I can't find any more candidates, I might have to pick a top three and two honorable mentions or just do a top five and forgo Honorable Mentions entirely. Another thing to know, I won't be listing two craft by the same builder in the top five/three list.

You know you can use stuff that was just mentioned, not just submitted from the last week?

You know you can use stuff that was just mentioned, not just submitted from the last week?

Yeah, I remember hearing something about posts being eligible if a comment had been made in them within the week, and I've seen those, but I was talking about some threads that were posted at the beginning of the week but haven't had any posts in them since maybe Monday or Tuesday, and are at the bottom of the front page or on to the second page. Those can be easy to miss, and I want to make sure I get a chance to see every craft posted this week.

Well, I hate myself a little bit for being so late, but I have some good news, I'm on my way home, SCF will be up by 8:30 at the latest. I would say 8:00, but I don't want to make another estimate and have to move it back again. I've found some more craft, so I now have a list of about seven candidates. I'm starting to rank them by how well I like each one. Remember, folks, this is just my opinion and by no means a definite or official rating.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.