Boldy exploding where no Kerbal has exploded before

Auriga_Nexus

Hi all, I'm Auriga_Nexus and I've been playing KSP for about a month now. It. Is. Awesome.

Seriously I wanted to get it back when it was in beta stage but didn't have the money, I literally bought the game with the first paycheck I got from my new job (I'm a Network Operations Center technician at a datacenter in SE Wyoming). Since then I've been playing almost nonstop, I'll even play it at work during the after-hours standby shift.

That being said I've been lurking on the forums to pick up tips on how to rocket, but I figured I should at least introduce myself.

See you space cowboys!

Careful, I don't want to see your "occupation" reading: Unemployed due to playing KSP on the job. :D

Welcome aboard!

LOL actually the only work we do in after-hours shifts are answering support calls and keeping an eye on our systems monitors in case something goes down. They need someone there 24/7 on a just-in-case basis, but as long as no one calls and none of our servers explode there's literally nothing to do once you've patched systems and run backups, and these are 10-hour shifts. In fact KSP is a good game to play in this environment cause once I get my rocket into orbit, I can leave it circling if something crops up.

Plus, seeing as my senpai at the workstation next to me is usually on Old Republic most of the night I don't really see much of an issue :P

I found a pic with Bill and a Lawnmower made from another Forummember, maybe you can find it some pages ago in the Spacecraft exchange thread...

This is a deadly machine, beaware of using it ... never use it in careerplay... never...!

Its the mighty LAWNBULL 9001 GRASSBURNER HEXATURBO :wink:

9vl5PE2.png