[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

I'm slowly building out Cape Canaveral for RSS for Project Alexandria:

I would love a copy of the cfg's when you're finished. Ya got it looking better than I was ever able to.:wink:

Looking at that shot ... I had thought the RVE textures had darkened a bit, but I wasn't sure if it was just my setup. I may try adjusting those grass textures on the launchpads a bit, so they blend in with the ground better, and I'll toss them up here if I get it looking right. I guess I should push those titan towers through unity again while I'm at it, since I think I only gave you guys the source models for them and not the .mu's. LC-36 on the end there actually doesn't look half bad with those models. It was the next one I had planned to make, and wanted to model the dual-pad as a separate launch site model.

I would love a copy of the cfg's when you're finished. Ya got it looking better than I was ever able to.:wink:

Looking at that shot ... I had thought the RVE textures had darkened a bit, but I wasn't sure if it was just my setup. I may try adjusting those grass textures on the launchpads a bit, so they blend in with the ground better, and I'll toss them up here if I get it looking right. I guess I should push those titan towers through unity again while I'm at it, since I think I only gave you guys the source models for them and not the .mu's. LC-36 on the end there actually doesn't look half bad with those models. It was the next one I had planned to make, and wanted to model the dual-pad as a separate launch site model.

No you gave me the .mu files

Edited by Tristonwilson12

So about a month ago me and liquidhype thought to make the real launch sites that are at the Kennedy space center and make them for ksp. Little did I know we would have gotten all the support the we are getting. Thank you so much to everyone who is excited as much as we are to use this mod!!!

--------Triston (reese) wilson

Guys, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to further work on my launchpads until I have solved all Unity problems. :S I don't know how long this will take to get it working again (I'm hoping I can fix it within this week), but yeah... :/

OK. Maybe you can send me what you have? But I hope it all works out

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.