(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

Yeah, not much here either... But my dad also was working at a hotel where the space shuttle astronauts were testing Enterprise, and after becoming friends with them, they hired him to tend a party which had them and multiple other test pilots, including Bruce Petersen, the test pilot who lost his eye in a lifting body crash.

I think living 10 miles from the cape is the coolest thing ever

Well, I bet it does get annoying if they have to shut down roads because of rocket launches, I remember the Army shutting down roads because PT training. Anyway, I hope your ear is alright. :)

Last time I saw a launch was February 2014, it was a Delta IV with a GPS sat. My dad and I went to KSC to visit the VAB and LC-39A, and just by luck there was a launch that night... BTW, Triston, I would take a week long vacation to the Atlantis exhibit if I could... Yeah I only like an hour and a half from Enterprise, but Atlantis is so much cooler... plus I saw Atlantis on her final flight. I'm hoping to pursue a career in Aerospace Engineering, so hopefully I'll get to see a lot more launches in the future.

Yeah, I've seen the enterprise multiple times....

Same here. I saw Enterprise while on display at the Smithsonian, and multiple times now that she's on display at Intrepid. I never get tired of visiting Enterprise, but I do think Atlantis is cooler... Three reasons: 1) she's been to space. 2) I saw her final launch. 3) The way she's displayed just looks cooler. And yes, I rever to the shuttle as a 'she'...