Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Something I whipped up in Paint Tool SAI real quick. Nothing too good.

jwml

Bob opening the hatch to discover that they crashed no where near the Mun... Dammit Jeb!

EDIT: I just realized how much refining the volcano/hill needs. It\'s blurry as fuck. I might scrap it all together.

Any constructive criticism?

hey i thought of a challenge: can anybody improve on the loading screen? (provided he lets you) and make it as awesome or awesomer (i declare that as a word) than the Franklin/tricia/??? picture? because to be blunt, it kinda looks better than the original loading screen, except the original has Jeb (sorry if insulted anyone or hurt anyones feelings)

I don\'t see why we can\'t have a folder that enables interchangeable loading screens (and perhaps other backgrounds) for the game sometime in the future.

It\'s just simply not an important/priority feature right now.

I would like that new picture as the loading screen eventually though.

A painting I did for class: The 'Mona Jebediah'.

jeb1.jpg

jeb2.jpg

24x30 inches, acrylic on canvas.

Mother of God.

I want to marry you. Man or woman.

You just gave me the perfect second wallpaper for my dual monitor setup.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

A painting I did for class: The 'Mona Jebediah'.

jeb1.jpg

jeb2.jpg

24x30 inches, acrylic on canvas.

Thats now my desktop background.

hey i thought of a challenge: can anybody improve on the loading screen? (provided he lets you) and make it as awesome or awesomer (i declare that as a word) than the Franklin/tricia/??? picture? because to be blunt, it kinda looks better than the original loading screen, except the original has Jeb (sorry if insulted anyone or hurt anyones feelings)

I like the style of the original. Its roughness is in keeping with the footage it\'s parodying.

Also, her name is so not Tricia. :P

I\'m not partial to the name either. Too obvious a reference...