Hello!

Lukas Maximus

Hi guys,

As you my have allready guessed my name is Lukas. I live in Germany and I bought the game shortly after 1.0. I was reading in this forum for a while now and now I've finally created an account! I'm not really new to KSP, on Steam I have 235 h played but I've also played without Steam some RSS and 64K. I was on all planets and moons but I didn't returned form eve and tylo ;.;. I also built some SSTOs but I think that flying a rocket is easier! Before I played the game I was a little bit interested in space travel and this stuff but now I'm very interested in it! So far I really like the game but I have to say that I use tons of mods! After the first 3-4 days I installed KER and currently I have so many mods that the game crashes randomly every hour or so. But thats ok because without mods it runs perfect ;). As mentioned above I've also played some RSS but this was so buggy that I stopped playing it :D. And thats pretty much it.

I don't have prictures of my manned landings because my ships all look very ugly :D.But I've some pictures of my SSTO spaceplane and my Gilly Outpost.

sstom75e3dagtz.jpg

The cargo bay can be replaced with a crew quarter but it can only get into LKO.

And this is my Gilly Outpost:

gillioutposttmzivdas9g.jpg

I've done this for a contract which payed 1.2 Mio or so. I wanted to grab with to claw into the surface to "land" but that didn't worked so I landed it sideways. Now they have to get out through the lab :D.

Hi guys,

As you my have allready guessed my name is Lukas. I live in Germany and I bought the game shortly after 1.0. I was reading in this forum for a while now and now I've finally created an account! I'm not really new to KSP, on Steam I have 235 h played but I've also played without Steam some RSS and 64K. I was on all planets and moons but I didn't returned form eve and tylo ;.;. I also built some SSTOs but I think that flying a rocket is easier! Before I played the game I was a little bit interested in space travel and this stuff but now I'm very interested in it! So far I really like the game but I have to say that I use tons of mods! After the first 3-4 days I installed KER and currently I have so many mods that the game crashes randomly every hour or so. But thats ok because without mods it runs perfect ;). As mentioned above I've also played some RSS but this was so buggy that I stopped playing it :D. And thats pretty much it.

"235 hours played"

"Joined slightly after 1.0"

and i'm sitting here playing since 0.23 and i barely have 100 hours logged