My Career Mode Graphic Novel! (Chapter 3 Page 32 "Fuel tanks and brain bleaching!")

CAKE99

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015, 21:13:04, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Lol, they rescued the guy only for a contract. Kerbals have no compassion!

If the space program wasn't being paid for the rescue Mort wouldn't let it happen.

Anyways, here are moar pages!

kijJFHl.png

7 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

Also I get those contracts for stuff I've already done a lot so what I do is I accept them then use the debug menu to complete them.

Hm. If you want free funds without using the debug menu, just leave a probe with a transmitter on the surface and in orbit of your moons and accept "get data from..." contracts whenever they come up. 

6 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Hm. If you want free funds without using the debug menu, just leave a probe with a transmitter on the surface and in orbit of your moons and accept "get data from..." contracts whenever they come up. 

I'd rather cheat :D

Also as I just got a new PC I have installed:

All the near future packs,

Lithobrake exploration technologys,

And probably some moar.

But here's a new page!

JvEJjyW.png

2 hours ago, TopHeavy11 said:

CAKE99, y u cheat?! You'll never feel accomplished that way!! And, ya know, YOUR CHEATING! Yes, I cheat sometimes, too. But not for everything! Try and change your ways, or you will get this face: :mad:

I don't cheat for EVERYTHING, just most things.

EDIT: The only mission that I am 100% sure I didn't cheat on was the first one, yes, the one with just a command pod, some goos, a parachute and a Flea.

Also I do feel accomplished with cheats.

Edited by CAKE99

13 minutes ago, 322997am said:

AMAZING. This has brought me 20 minutes of enjoyment and please make something about a duna mission with a rover and leave Watney Kerman there to live in the hab.

Thanks!

The next Duna transfer window will be in 1 and a half years (Kerbal years), I was planning to make a permanent Duna base. At that point this novel will have ended and the sequel started.

At the current gameplay point I have completed the tech tree.

4 new pages!

Also I am making a change to the text bubble colour scheme, it's so I don't have to make a new colour for every character.

Check the main post for moar info, (if you're reading this very soon after I posted it you may need to wait a few minutes).

ZDbrDVZ.png

PLZ6kKt.png

zegRjsz.png

t2A8g9K.png

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Kwitter was actually pretty funny, especially the Gene and Jeb avatars. And nice to see you reverting and redesigning the plane as a shuttle, rather than making it a SSHETO*

Reveal hidden contents

*Single Stage HyperEdit To Orbit

SSHETO... I gotta remember that one!

On 07/01/2016 at 1:13 AM, Kuzzter said:

Kwitter was actually pretty funny, especially the Gene and Jeb avatars. And nice to see you reverting and redesigning the plane as a shuttle, rather than making it a SSHETO*

Reveal hidden contents

*Single Stage HyperEdit To Orbit

SSHETO, *applause*

Here is the last page of chapter 2!!!! The first page of chapter 2 was on the 9th of October! That's a really long chapter.

Dzo2GEN.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.