No more mods for fuel tranfer?

xtoro

Trying to setup a ground-based mining facility out of several separate ships. I don't want to mess with docking ports or the buggy claw. But I've noticed that KAS is dead, so is Quantum Fuel Transfer. Is there anything left that works to transfer fuel from one ship to another? I'm excluding MKS here because I don't want to add that many parts, and I don't want resources sent to orbit. I just want to connect things together and transfer fuel as if it's one ship...

Any suggestions for mods that still work in 1.0.4?

Huh, I read in other threads about KAS not being updated but didn't actually check the thread because I'm trying to not add too many more parts.

Thanks! This is just the thing I'm looking for! Simple, low parts, no extras. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I see now why this never came up in searches... I was always searching FUEL transfer mod and not RESOURCE...

I see now why this never came up in searches... I was always searching FUEL transfer mod and not RESOURCE...

It used to be called EVA Fuel transfer, or something like that, but I thought that might be selling it short so I changed it to Resource transfer. :wink:

I just put something in the description about fuel transfer though, so maybe it will come up better on search results.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.