SimEarth II

Pluto100

Do you?  

2,257 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

Actually EA is the saddest thing ever to have happended to Maxis, that doesn\'t mean i don\'t appreciate the genius of Will Wright.

Was referring to the OP, he said EA and Maxis, implying he wants EA to help with the game.

Well, I didn\'t know if Maxis and EA were together so I just wrote both :P. I usually try to make Robots seintient. I don\'t really play EA games. Do they make them bad? If so, that sucks :/. If they make SimEarth II, I would hope that it\'s not bad :D.

Ascensiam, I guess. I have Spore and it\'s fun! but like you said, you can\'t change continents or go into complete god mode.

randyrules711, I know right? I was thinking, Maybe they could add a feature where you can work on multiple planets at once! It seems that game was pretty advanced for that gaming era.

Wow. I have never thought of that before. I am now a believer that Kerbals are grass. My favorite thing to do in SimEarth is play the Earth map then start a nuclear winter. Then I heat up the core so that all life on Earth dies. What world was the water world? I have never played on it. Sounds fun though!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.