Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

At least they survived.

...the radial-mount parachutes, that is.

Performed a crew swap with my Minimus Base crew. The three returning Krewmembers were subsequently lost during re-entry when the radial-mount parachutes departed the re-entry vehicle.

Recommendation: Struts for the parachutes.

7drr6.jpg

Duna lander trials

hdrsQ.jpg

lander trials again, this time at the north pole

5cF1k.jpg

detaching descent assist engine

this was a really heartfelt moment, I expected the thing to crash into the ground, but the little guy just kept hanging in there

UdSBq.jpg

He's going home

V4KSB.png

goodbye sweet prince

Mumnp.png

Actually ExPI can now be found here and here on Kerbalnet.

Now for some of my images.

P5ox

NURM

E1bj

DNpz

DNLJ

DMvi

ApAs

Adv1

Ad2B

Ad9b

zyrv

zyxG

Ad4b

How did you manage to dock with the Kosmos mod? I'm currently trying to dock on my space station with a docking node, 1 side with docking rings, other side none. And yes I am trying to dock with a docking ring.

How did you manage to dock with the Kosmos mod? I'm currently trying to dock on my space station with a docking node, 1 side with docking rings, other side none. And yes I am trying to dock with a docking ring.

AFAIK The docking rings in kosmos are only for decoration. Any instructions on how to use them are a prank, because they don't do anything. However, the design is proposed to be the standard when docking is actually implemented.

The rings weren't used to actually dock. All I did was launch the LEM and the Command Module attached together on the pad and separated them once they were in orbit, then landed the LEM and returned to the Command module to fly home.

I've been messing around in the demo and Photoshop while waiting for the download link to be fixed:

7931796768_655b549f6a.jpg

orbiter-3 orbit by AwesomeStar, on Flickr

7931796946_15b3c1f5f5.jpg

Lunar-2 satellite by AwesomeStar, on Flickr

7930427632_d19e52e159.jpg

orbiter-3 launchpad by AwesomeStar, on Flickr

I've also made these into desktop wallpapers. If anyone wants me to make them one, let me know!

Decided to take one of my first crappy planes off. All went exactly as you would suggest, except I must have bumped into a Baby Kerbal Kraken in the process of crashing off the runway.

2gtarva.png

Successfully lifted off one of the planes I downloaded from forums. Landed successfully on one of these small islands, decided to stop rolling back in the sea by pressing G. Well, it's not like I was going to even try and come back.

11bu4h3.png

Edited by Ascimator