Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

I suddenly ask myself. Why haven't I flown there yet?

The polar regions are nothing like the equatorial regions, very different geology. Very stark but pretty. And of course, Kerbol never sets, spinning around you forever with the stars.

I'm trying to get a polar base going, but my first probe crashed, stranding my Kerbalnaut - sending a rescue mission currently!

I suddenly ask myself. Why haven't I flown there yet?

Right? I have a lander and command module in polar orbit around the Mun, I just haven't found my chosen landing spot yet. I saw this really deep pit in a thread in Challenges I think, and I wanted to try to find it or something similar before I dropped off my lander XD I'm not looking forward to it though, the lander is notoriously prone to tipping... The polar regions are VERY bumpy XD

I love the Munar polar regions. I've set up a few landers there. It's *very* tricky work to land there as the ground is quite treacherous. However, if you can pull it off, it is also quite rewarding. Btw, MechJeb has a tough time in the polar regions given that it doesn't take the slope of the ground into account when finding a landing spot...

Noted (not that I would ever use MechJeb for landing on the Mun anyways, I'm perfectly capable of precision landings on my own (probably even better than MechJeb, considering it overshoots by miles sometimes)). I'll definitely post some pictures when I do land in the polar region =3

Noted (not that I would ever use MechJeb for landing on the Mun anyways, I'm perfectly capable of precision landings on my own (probably even better than MechJeb, considering it overshoots by miles sometimes)). I'll definitely post some pictures when I do land in the polar region =3

I don't use mechjeb alot, but when I do I use it for precise landings. Other than that, I can land on my own just fine.

LxNab.png

Getting closer!

pPQv4.png

We made it!

YnRHV.png

Turns out, they were both Richford Kerman

V7hjT.png

And a sunrise

Next up, I'll be trying to dock using the docking mod:

Still not released? Feel free to use my one in the mean time, it's nowhere near as good, but it does handle warp.

http://www.boxtin.co.nz/downloads/ErkleWarpClamp.zip

screenshot22.png

screenshot50.png

Edited by Polar Bear