Compatible Mods for 1.05 thread

selfish_meme

All I wanna know is if precise node and chatterer is working :P

They are. The problem with precise node is that, unless you change the settings, double clicking with the right mouse button (say, if you want to substract from PN fields) toggles mouse view

They are. The problem with precise node is that, unless you change the settings, double clicking with the right mouse button (say, if you want to substract from PN fields) toggles mouse view

Nice, I finally got home so I'm testing out a bunch now.

Anyone have any word on Science Alert?

I say no, at least not yet. There will only be a small handful of mods that will even need updating. Save this trouble for 1.1, we will need it then.

... idk, i have found many (most) of my plugins and mods have broken. this was more than just a few parts added update.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, I finally got home so I'm testing out a bunch now.

Anyone have any word on Science Alert?

you can still use it to trigger most science, but the alert portion is broken. i also cannot just transmit from the science ui, i have to click on my antennas and manually transmit.

Hot rockets does not seem to be working for me. There are no visuals at all for exhaust. Also, none of my previous saves, ships specifically, seem to be going well. They will open up, but all my science is NOT what it was in previous versions, and loading ships gives me all greyed-out choices sayin that I don't have the proper science to make the ship. Finally, I'm getting a Kerbal duplication effect. Whenever I return and enter the capsule from an EVA it appears that the kerbal has not gone inside. However, it will have just duplicated the kerbal, one on the inside of the ship and one on the outside. I just continue along, but I'm getting a mess-o-Jebediah's in various orbits around the Kerbin system and I can't delete them.

Thoughts?

Mac OS 10.9.5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.