Pink rocket request...

Fisk02

Ok so i challenge you to make a pink rocket.

Rules:

• Rocket must be assembled in the VAB
  • It must go up
  • It must be pink (you can use kerbpaint mod)
  • It don´t need to go to orbit just fly

I wish you god luck if you accept the challenge. 

I'm afraid I have to agree, this isn't what most players think of when they see the word "challenge".

Pink rockets aren't new, but if you really want people to make you pink rockets then this would have been more suited to the Spacecraft Exchange as a request.

Moving!

I can only think that the OP who it seems may be a brony? Has been told Pink is shameful as some sort of homophobic slur. As a father of two girls I find the thought as ridiculous and juvenile as the people who probably harbour it. I would make a pink rocket and be proud of it. It would need to use older parts as Kerbpaint has not been updated for any new parts. I will paint my next project pink, it's a tank not a rocket will that do?

i dont get this, not a challenge and definitely not really a request, the only thing i see is a request to use kerbpaint and really i dont see why would i make this thing at all if you want a pink rocket just take the kerbal X and paint it pink with kerbpaint 

4 hours ago, selfish_meme said:

I can only think that the OP who it seems may be a brony? Has been told Pink is shameful as some sort of homophobic slur. As a father of two girls I find the thought as ridiculous and juvenile as the people who probably harbour it. I would make a pink rocket and be proud of it. It would need to use older parts as Kerbpaint has not been updated for any new parts. I will paint my next project pink, it's a tank not a rocket will that do?

Yeah sure, it would be cool

...Day two of STILL nobody being able to build and post a pink rocket. This challenge is hard! ;P

Edit: Sod it. I'll bite. Here: Pink Rocket for Fisk02.craft

K5wKbcV.png

I don't have KerbPaint, so just turn on the lights with "U" to make it pink ;)

THERE. I WON THE CHALLENGE. ;P

Edited by parameciumkid
Make it pink!