Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

I was reporting on some startling film news, but for whatever reason everyone went off on their own tangent and made a million threads all over the Space Lounge relating to it. I'd like my thread, which started it all, to be removed before people seriously get annoyed and blame me for it.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/115136-FNaF-Movie-%21

I was reporting on some startling film news, but for whatever reason everyone went off on their own tangent and made a million threads all over the Space Lounge relating to it. I'd like my thread, which started it all, to be removed before people seriously get annoyed and blame me for it.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/115136-FNaF-Movie-%21

Terminated.

By the way, you can delete whole threads yourself, if I recall correctly.

If others have posted in a thread, it can't be deleted because that would deprive third parties of their posts. However, the original poster can request that a thread be closed, so this one has been.

And by the way, non-moderators can not delete threads, whether their own or not. :D

Please use the report button for stuff like this; it's a lot easier for us to notice.

That said, thanks.

One of you guys (Tao I think) said when responding to a similar move, to either report or to post in here about it, so....

smjjames, "report" is generally for occasions when you find a problem with someone else's submissions. This thread is primarily for asking for help with one's own threads. It's not a hard-and-fast rule, but helps us figure out what we're dealing with. :D

Zapped, but please use the Report button in cases like that. That gets the attention of moderators a lot quicker (plus, complaining in-thread is technically against the rules ;)).

Gotcha, I haven't been around the forums for a while so I still need to get back into the groove of things. Thanks for letting me know!

I posted a very stupid thread by accident, I searched and didn't find a thread like it but then after a quick google found a massive thread exactly like it. Stupid me. The thread is here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/116132-Delete?p=1849502#post1849502

And dang, to think, I wasted my 1000th post on a thread I need to be removed or locked. That's depressing.

Deleted it for you, Endersmens. Congrats on your 1k!

(If it makes you feel better I missed my 7k altogether, not even sure which post it was.)

Well, 1k is more of an achievement that 7k in my mind. After 1k the next milestone becomes 5k in my mind, and then 10k. But oh well. Also I'll be more active on here, posting everywhere, so I may hit 2k in the next few months. :)