Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

36 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Yay!  A reason to use my Reddit account! :)

The revised promo picture:

ZjhFBzR.png

@ZooNamedGames - May I request that someone is added as a backup PAO?  I know that I'm going to need to eat dinner probably an hour into the mission.  It's not mission-critical, as it's only around 5-10 minutes.  If not, we can either have someone in mission control talking, or just some text on the screen.

I'll take over as the voice when your afk.

In the meantime can you work on something? MC voice fading? When your talking the MC chat fades.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

The Subreddit Is Up!

You'll be able to find all information about the program here.

CSS still being worked on.

35 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Yay!  A reason to use my Reddit account! :)

There's never a bad time to not use reddit. I would be bored out of my mind if I didn't have Reddit.

@CliftonM, since you are the PAO, I would like to make you a moderator of the sub. Additionally, I would request that you type up press releases at the discretion of @ZooNamedGames.

13 minutes ago, Hysterrics said:

The Subreddit Is Up!

You'll be able to find all information about the program here.

CSS still being worked on.

There's never a bad time to not use reddit. I would be bored out of my mind if I didn't have Reddit.

@CliftonM, since you are the PAO, I would like to make you a moderator of the sub. Additionally, I would request that you type up press releases at the discretion of @ZooNamedGames.

That would be fine by me.

EDIT:

I posted a comment on the thread you made.  I'm confirming who I am as CliftonM_Real on Reddit.  I hate when CliftonM is already taken on websites...

15 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'll take over as the voice when your afk.

Thanks.

In the meantime can you work on something? MC voice fading? When your talking the MC chat fades.

I'm not quite sure if that's possible.  I can do it manually, however.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, agent 902 said:

Hey @ZooNamedGames @Dman979 @EladDv could we set up a launch vehicle dev team in skype,to figure out the smaller details for the launch. This would help to reduce the messages of the main chat,which is starting to get realy crowded,and it's not easy to read 300+ messeges after work....

Are you asking for a chat to plan details about the flight on 4/24 or a chat to determine info about future launch vehicles?

3 hours ago, ILikeIke said:

Are you asking for a chat to plan details about the flight on 4/24 or a chat to determine info about future launch vehicles?

both,mainly focused on things from the start of the countdown all the way up to SECO

EDIT: focused on the next launch

Edited by agent 902

Hey Clifton, have you tried Teamviewer for sending video from the 'player' to the 'streamer'?

The program is originally meant for desktop sharing and remote control, but it has a video streaming function from one pc to another.

Best of all: it's free! 

It only asks if you want a license every once in a while but it won't disable the program.

22 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

Hey Clifton, have you tried Teamviewer for sending video from the 'player' to the 'streamer'?

The program is originally meant for desktop sharing and remote control, but it has a video streaming function from one pc to another.

Best of all: it's free! 

It only asks if you want a license every once in a while but it won't disable the program.

I already have it.  Ironically, It's something I use on a daily basis.  I've experimented with it a bit, but I'm not quite sure whether or not I'll use it.  I have already some some tests with it, though. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.