Astronomer's Visual Pack: Rebooted [DISCONTINUED]

MrMeeb

I think for now I'm going to work purely on clouds and atmospheric bodies, then I'll work on smaller things after that 

6 hours ago, V8jester said:

Thank you good sir. I'll be watching this one. Still running AVP Interstellar and EVE 7-4

Been waiting to run reboot till some sort of AVP pack resurfaced. Looks like that time is soon.

Thank you :) 

That's awesome, MrMeeb! Thank you so much for the effort. It's much appreciated that you decided to share it. :)

Could I ask you to release the new/modified files in a separated .zip file, though? It would be great to avoid re-downloading the whole EVE and Scatterer mods, since the total file size is fairly large. Thank you!

9 hours ago, drswagboss said:

Are you going to redo the OPM Configs?

s1ZJFAN.jpg

XNKL8fc.png

5R0zx3b.jpg

hnLZFb7.png

They're not a priority at the moment by any means, especially as there are already some very good ones 

4 hours ago, Kowgan said:

That's awesome, MrMeeb! Thank you so much for the effort. It's much appreciated that you decided to share it. :)

Could I ask you to release the new/modified files in a separated .zip file, though? It would be great to avoid re-downloading the whole EVE and Scatterer mods, since the total file size is fairly large. Thank you!

Sure :) will do when i get home 

18 minutes ago, Joshwoo69 said:

looks like you will be the one who will be carrying the torch for me and @V8jester. @MrMeeb passing you over some assets...

Okay, you can now get a 'just EVE cfgs' version. It's uploading to drive, but you'll be able to find it in the same place as the link in the OP. Just throw it into your GameData, and download EVE separately :) 

• 4 weeks later...

@MrMeeb Hi there! It is great that you are working on this pack. I've reworked some of the textures from the old AVP, so, I was wondering if you'd be interested. Also, I've got the OPM configs up and running, slightly better-looking, too. Let me know if you are interested. Keep up the great work!

Could you have a look at the config I suggested for conversion to the new EVE here: 

I think it's the best way for squad to do an graphics overhaul if they wouldn't want to include scatterer. These to configs make almost the same image as scatterer.

Is it possible to redo them for the new EVE?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 8:58 PM, >_Avionix said:

@MrMeeb Hi there! It is great that you are working on this pack. I've reworked some of the textures from the old AVP, so, I was wondering if you'd be interested. Also, I've got the OPM configs up and running, slightly better-looking, too. Let me know if you are interested. Keep up the great work!

Can you upload those somewhere, or PM them to me.

• 2 months later...

@MrMeeb Hey man, i'm wondering if you can send me what you have so far, i would like to take the torch and continue the revival of this mod, at the moment i'm throwing about cfg's (from the help of Berlin) to get everything working again :)