[1.8.x+] Strategia [v1.8.0] [2019-10-22]

nightingale

28 minutes ago, jlcarneiro said:

Thanks, @nightingale!

Does version 1.2.0 ONLY work with 1.1 or it ALSO works with 1.1?

1.2.0 is ONLY for KSP 1.1.  In general, the API changes within KSP 1.1 prevent cross-compatiblity between 1.0.5 and 1.1 for anything but the simplest mods.

On 04/03/2016 at 11:49 PM, Svm420 said:

35 minutes ago, rayman491 said:

hey @nightingale I'm having a issue trying to use your mod in 1.1. The strategies aren't being replaced in the administration building. Here's perhaps a relevant log output. http://imgur.com/lUkCSaS

And I believe I have all the current versions of the dependencies. Thanks for any help!

Need full logs.

Edit: also looks like module manager is missing or broken

Edited by nightingale

Just now, Odinz said:

Custom Barn Kit is not update to 1.1 ..... did he still a dependencie or i can install this mod without it ????

thx for all your great mod

See this post:

EDIT: (and yes, still a dependency).

Edited by nightingale

6 hours ago, nightingale said:

Need full logs.

Edit: also looks like module manager is missing or broken

Yes I reinstalled module manager and now the strategies are showing up. The scroll bar doesn't seem to let me scroll all the way down, not sure if I'm just not doing it right or if its an actual issue.

1 hour ago, rayman491 said:

Yes I reinstalled module manager and now the strategies are showing up. The scroll bar doesn't seem to let me scroll all the way down, not sure if I'm just not doing it right or if its an actual issue.

No idea.  Screenshot?

Installed this to an on-going 1.0.5 career game. No other mods to strategy system.

1) Don't have Walt or Gus in my building

2) Can't take any of the options, tells me I can accept 0 strategies.

Building is level 1 (not upgraded at all).

Custom Barn Kit: 1.1.5.0

Strategia: 1.1.1

20 minutes ago, ibanix said:

Installed this to an on-going 1.0.5 career game. No other mods to strategy system.

1) Don't have Walt or Gus in my building

2) Can't take any of the options, tells me I can accept 0 strategies.

Building is level 1 (not upgraded at all).

Custom Barn Kit: 1.1.5.0

Strategia: 1.1.1

Check module manager and Contract Configurator are installed with correct 1.0.5 versions. If that looks good, send logs.

2 hours ago, ibanix said:

On the thought that Module Manager 2.6.20 (which was build for 1.1) was the issue, downgraded to 2.6.18. Same issue.

Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Rt7Cyo760PTXhzYjVkSDNSTlk/view?usp=sharing

You've got the Custom Barn Kit for 1.1.  Otherwise everything looks normal.

Downgraded Barn Kit to 1.1.4, and reinstalled Strategia; now works. Except I still don't have Walt or Gus...

Kind of annoying that authors are pushing stuff to CKAN for newer versions before they're released :/

Downgraded Barn Kit to 1.1.4, and reinstalled Strategia; now works. Except I still don't have Walt or Gus...

Not sure why that would be - that's all config file based stuff, no other mods (other than maybe module manager) required for that bit.  When you say you don't have them, do their avatars not show up, or the entire column is missing?  Also - it's really easy to miss the fact that there are scrollbars - did you try scrolling to the right?

52 minutes ago, ibanix said:

Kind of annoying that authors are pushing stuff to CKAN for newer versions before they're released :/

Everything for KSP 1.1 that I've pushed to CKAN is correctly tagged to the KSP 1.1 version.  If CKAN and all mod authors are doing it correctly, you shouldn't see any 1.0.5 mods on CKAN

No, that's the thing, I *am* on 1.0.5, but the "1.1 compatible mods" are seeming to break on 1.0.5; I've downgraded several mods already.

33 minutes ago, nightingale said:

Not sure why that would be - that's all config file based stuff, no other mods (other than maybe module manager) required for that bit.  When you say you don't have them, do their avatars not show up, or the entire column is missing?  Also - it's really easy to miss the fact that there are scrollbars - did you try scrolling to the right?

*smacks forehead*

Thank you,

1 hour ago, ibanix said:

No, that's the thing, I *am* on 1.0.5, but the "1.1 compatible mods" are seeming to break on 1.0.5; I've downgraded several mods already.

The changes to KSP 1.1 are such that a mod for 1.1 will not work on 1.0.5 (with very few exceptions).  So a mod is either for 1.0.5 or 1.1 (and CKAN should support this distinction, although I don't doubt some mod authors have set it up wrong).