messing with the old control tower

this challenge is simple and to the point. How many kerbals can you stuff in the old airfeilds control tower? Here are the rules

-the staircase/roof does not count 

-no hacking gravity or using timewarp

-bonus points if you can land your transport on top of the tower

-no lying 

Airliner_zps16bk3gdx.jpg

Slashy Airways is proud to offer nonstop commuter service to the island runway for all your exploration and challenge fulfillment needs :D

Come fly the suicidally- unfriendly skies with us!

-Slashy

No warranties expressed or implied. Void where prohibited. Ask your doctor if Slashy Airways is right for you. Craft file available upon request. May contain shellfish and peanuts. Not legal in all 50 states. Side effects may include spatial disorientation, nausea, panic attacks, sweating, spontaneous decapitation, fiery death.

Edited by GoSlash27

55 minutes ago, GoSlash27 said:

Triop,

What happened?

Well, I was flying more Kerbals in for the challenge and when I was close to the Island the game started to lag and the next moment everything on the island went crazy...

Only mod I have at the moment is BDArmory, but no parts from that mod were used.

Was fun to see, so it's all o.k. ^_^

13 hours ago, Triop said:

Well, I was flying more Kerbals in for the challenge and when I was close to the Island the game started to lag and the next moment everything on the island went crazy...

Are Kerbals radioactive?

'cause it sure looks like you hit Critical Mass there, and turned them all into a nuclear explosion.

The first time I visited the island (over 18 months ago) the lander can of the lander/rover that I sent there, that I'd been exploring the place with suddenly jumped (as in instantly) to several thousand kilometers away from Kerbin and zooming away from it at enormous speed.

Poor old Rolley Kerman, lost in space. For a while at least.

On 21-2-2016 at 11:44 PM, GoSlash27 said:

mega2_zpsg4mjm6w8.jpg

Can't stop... landing airliners... at the island!! Whyyy???? O_o

I can't even unload one of these things without slowing my computer to a crawl...

I'm waiting for the challenge...^_^

1 hour ago, Triop said:

I'm waiting for the challenge...^_^

Triop,

From me? Sorry, there isn't one.

Landing airliners on the island is silly. I suppose "most kerbals to the island in a single vehicle" could be a challenge, but not one I'd bother participating in.

No... I had just built an airliner inspired by this challenge and my testing got out of control. :blush:

Best,
-Slashy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.