Spacecraft Friday 2/28/16- the "Problem with my time machine" edition

Yukon0009

kn81KUd.jpg

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I was not elected, I just decided to do it. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Okay, without further ado, I present this week's finest creations!

BZT X34 LandSpeeder by PointySideUp

1_zpslidehh1m.png

PointySideUp has built a cute little flying version of the X-34 landspeeder from Star Wars! Be sure not to spill your blue milk while in flight.

Sabertooth II SSTO  by Starwhip

screenshot4357_zpsguyunkdu.png

Starwhip has built a really neat looking SSTO that can fly payloads to High Kerbin Orbit withing a MK2 bay. A joy to fly as well!

Apollo LEM Replica by Bubbladevlin

VWi434U.jpg

I didn't really test this one due to my computer crapping out on me, but I did have a good look at how the thing was put together. Bubbladevlin has really done some outstanding work!

W900 by DrMarlboro

screenshot4361_zps5oa97udh.png

DrMarlboro has made a high part count, but amazing looking W900 replica! Comes with a (IR and Tweakscale) trailer too.

Sorry for the late release, I had an accident with a time machine and a clock.

Edited by Yukon0009

It took you long enough! :mad:

Just kidding! Good picks. I'm disappointed the Kelaz didn't make it but it's younger brother already got featured the week before. More new designs need featured like this week. The W900 looks amazing!

Edited by Jon144

What?  My ship didn't make it in? :mad: It's things like this that create evil scientists.

* turns to the dark side and dedicates his work to the creation of weapons of war rather than peace *

But in all seriousness, congrats to those that made it in.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.