Along with the helix nebula seen above, I will also add the Abell 31 nebula and the Rho Ophiuchus Cloud Complex. It shouldn't take too much time, because it is just a matter of getting good true color images of these nebula/complexes from the internet.

3 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

My contract system always gives me contract about explorer other stars when I have not even landed on Moon

I know. Constellations isn't exactly optimized for career mode. I'm not exactly sure how I would solve this though.

On 2/18/2017 at 7:44 AM, Iso-Polaris said:

I think this overheating problem may linked to constellation mod. cuz the problem only surfaced after I installed RSS constellation 

check it out

Try reinstalling Kopernicus, ModuleManager, and ModularFlightIntegrator and see if that fixes it. It did for me.

3 hours ago, logan2611 said:

Any plans to add TRAPPIST-1? :3

How could I not! Let me finish up the GJ 3293 and 82 G. Eridani systems, then I'll start looking towards adding the planets of the TAPPIST-1 system. Its definitely a very exciting discovery, as it allows us to observe Earth sized planets in more detail, along with the atmospheres that may be around them. However, I highly doubt that the TRAPPIST-1 system will be inhabited by life, as its star, like many red dwarf stars, emits amounts of X-rays that are several times that of the Sun. Nonetheless, it is a great discovery. Google has even changed the homescreen for Chrome!

Edited by AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

34 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

No fix for me , unfortunately

Odd. Did you delete all of the files related to ModuleManager when you reinstalled? Did you make sure that you installed release 4 of kopernicus? I'm not having this issue whatsoever after reinstalling Kopernicus ModuleManager and ModularFlightIntegrator, as this problem was solved in release 4 of kopernicus. If this problem persists after you have made sure everything is installed correctly and that you have installed the right versions, then it is not an issue with Constellations. Go to the Kopernicus thread if it persists. However, they'll likely tell you something similar to what I've told you.

16 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Just another question 

in Solarbrightness.cfg

%sunAU = 123599840256
				!brightnessCurve {}
				brightnessCurve
				{
					key = 0 0 0 0
					key = 5.084181 10.9971 -0.001802 -0.001802
					key = 76.56295 1.82142 0.000171 0.000171

What dost this mean?

That config changes the brightness of the Sun so that it fades out after you zoom out a decent distance. It would have nothing to do with the problem you are having.

6 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

That config changes the brightness of the Sun so that it fades out after you zoom out a decent distance. It would have nothing to do with the problem you are having.

So what do those four varible after 'key=' mean?

50 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

So what do those four varible after 'key=' mean?

That is the brightness curve. Again, it would not have an affect on overheating and cause the issue you are talking about. You can even uninstall Constellations but keep that config and see if it is causing you issues. It shouldn't.

19 hours ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

That is the brightness curve. Again, it would not have an affect on overheating and cause the issue you are talking about. You can even uninstall Constellations but keep that config and see if it is causing you issues. It shouldn't.

I kept some of the stars in constellation(Tau-ceti , HDXXXXX, HDXXXXX, Centauri. Problem fixed....

About Trappist-1 system.

https://www.change.org/p/nasa-name-the-trappist-1-planets-after-the-kerbol-system-from-ksp

So maybe .... just put Stock planets (10x resized) into that system XD

2 hours ago, Iso-Polaris said:

I kept some of the stars in constellation(Tau-ceti , HDXXXXX, HDXXXXX, Centauri. Problem fixed....

About Trappist-1 system.

https://www.change.org/p/nasa-name-the-trappist-1-planets-after-the-kerbol-system-from-ksp

So maybe .... just put Stock planets (10x resized) into that system XD

Okay good, at least you were able to solve that problem.

As for the TRAPPIST-1 System, I would actually do that if the stock planets were so cartoon-ish.

22 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Okay good, at least you were able to solve that problem.

As for the TRAPPIST-1 System, I would actually do that if the stock planets were so cartoon-ish.

I still wanna know how does that solar brightness curve work?

I want to make the sun have a smaller  attenuation rate so that I can still see it in Pluto orbit but not near Alpha Centauri. How should I adjust the config?

Just now, Iso-Polaris said:

I still wanna know how does that solar brightness curve work?

I want to make the sun have a smaller  attenuation rate so that I can still see it in Pluto orbit but not near Alpha Centauri. How should I adjust the config?

Just get kittopia and mess around with the brightness curve a little haha. I haven't found the method to the madness. Just tweak it in Kittopia along with the sunAU value until you get something you like.

7 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Just get kittopia and mess around with the brightness curve a little haha. I haven't found the method to the madness. Just tweak it in Kittopia along with the sunAU value until you get something you like.

So where did those 'key' value come from???

About that brightness curve

brightnessCurve
				{
					key = 0 0 0 0

I have figured out its function...

the first two '0' are somehow relate to the minimum brightness

brightnessCurve
				{
					key = 0.03 0.03 0 0

This will make celestial bodies in Constellation Visible as white dots reaaaaaaaly far away, just like stars IRL.

Certainly will look more realistic with dark skybox.

however there are halos around those 'real stars' i just cannot figure out how to git rid of them

35 minutes ago, Iso-Polaris said:

About that brightness curve

brightnessCurve
				{
					key = 0 0 0 0

I have figured out its function...

the first two '0' are somehow relate to the minimum brightness

brightnessCurve
				{
					key = 0.03 0.03 0 0

This will make celestial bodies in Constellation Visible as white dots reaaaaaaaly far away, just like stars IRL.

Certainly will look more realistic with dark skybox.

however there are halos around those 'real stars' i just cannot figure out how to git rid of them

Alright I'll try it out.

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING OVERHEATING ISSUES

Remove the Ursa Major folder from inside the Constellations mod folder. One of the stars has a luminosity that is waaaaaayyy too high and is causing spacecraft to overheat. Hotfix coming soon...

4 hours ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Alright I'll try it out.

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING OVERHEATING ISSUES

Remove the Ursa Major folder from inside the Constellations mod folder. One of the stars has a luminosity that is waaaaaayyy too high and is causing spacecraft to overheat. Hotfix coming soon...

As for the temperature problem... I think Polaris and Sirius also have those problem.

My stations are 400k hotter when I have them installed.(temperature data comes from critical temperature gauge mod)