Anywhere RCS

Xyphos

12 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Either I don't get it, or I do get it and don't understand why it's funny. Sorry!

Give an idiot a rope long enough, and he's sure to hang himself with it.

8 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

Either I don't get it, or I do get it and don't understand why it's funny. Sorry!

You could take the joke two ways I imagine.

Firstly that in the actual game the "place anywhere" RCS port can't actually be placed "anywhere" on your vessel and still provide good control so this misunderstanding caused the pilot Kerbal to crash and become injured.

Secondly one might infer that he took the scientist doctor VERY literally about the word "anywhere" and stuffed it up the ol' backdoor, if you catch my drift. So he now has to have the doctor Kerbal remove it.

It wasn't knee-slappingly hilarious but I chuckled.

He did what I first did when I started playing; placed them only on RCS fuel tanks. The result was a totally over engineered craft that had RCS tanks all over it which resulted in his injury.

@Xyphos Just wondering, what inspired you to make that picture?

Edited by worir4

3 hours ago, bncrock said:

He wouldn't go dead silent if he swollowed it. If he...had his way with the RCS thruster...it would be more awkward.

it's lodged in his throat. *pokerface*
(come on, I'm trying to keep the suggestive humor while keeping the thread rated PG)

3 hours ago, worir4 said:

@Xyphos Just wondering, what inspired you to make that picture?

some questions are best left unanswered, you DO NOT want to get inside my head, it's a scary place. in fact, the "I-Beam pocket edition" is giving me a few ideas, but I'm not sure how I can post them here without a ban.

Just now, Xyphos said:

(come on, I'm trying to keep the suggestive humor while keeping the thread rated PG)

some questions are best left unanswered, you DO NOT want to get inside my head, it's a scary place. in fact, the "I-Beam pocket edition" is giving me a few ideas, but I'm not sure how I can post them here without a ban.

I'm gonna leave this thread now..... bye.....:confused:

*Runs out and slams door behind me*

7 hours ago, Xyphos said:

I'm an internet dweller. It's a requirement to assume everything is dirty.

Go on to memecenter or ifunny or reddit or whatever and see.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.