Blue Origin Thread (merged)

Aethon

1 hour ago, Frybert said:

(Can't find appropriate Futurama clip)

Futurama? I only know the Marvin the Martian version:

Spoiler

Congrats SpaceX on frustrating Marvin yet again! (assuming the rest of the mission goes as planned)

Edit: All ten Iridiums deployed, Complete success! Woohoo!

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Just now, Jasper_f said:

And the one after that is on Feb. 8th with Falcon 9 • SpaceX CRS 10. When they return to flight status, they sure do not kid around. (info from http://spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/ )

Looks like I'll have plenty to look forward to! (There should be a thumbs up kerbal emoticon)

With those two stand-downs, I'm sure they have lots of completed vehicles sitting around waiting for their turn on the launch pad. At one point they were being held up by fairing production, which led Elon to look into ways to recover those ($6-$7million per). At least fairing production should have had a chance to get ahead.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

3 minutes ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Oh yeah, forgot about those. Will they be livestreamed? I don't recall the pad abort being livestreamed. :/ 

Dragon Crew will probably be live streamed. I don't know about the abort test though. I thought the pad abort was live streamed but I could be confused and mistaken. :/ 

Satellite seperations 7 minutes away

Orbit confirmed as nominal. :)  S2 burn has raised it up to 625 km circular inclined orbit!

Currently over Madagascar, trajectory takes it over the middle east, just missing continental Africa.

Edited by Oliverm001x

1st satellite deployed successfully (according to a preliminary report), deployments every 100 seconds.

In multiple levels :) Looking like a successful mission so far... The deployments are allegedly just out of camera view :( Where is the camera gimbal when you need it :wink: 

Second Satellite should have deployed. Telemetry is not available as of yet so it is as of now unconfirmed.

Currently the satellite is out of the range of the grounds stations so telemetry is temporarily unavailable... More info to follow on the situation once connection is regained.

Edited by Oliverm001x