Help! Cant get to moho Orbit

Your album is not coming up so I can't help on that one, but based on the picture you want to get your An or Dn (The doted lines connecting your orbit to Moho's, and just one or the other you don't need both) to touch Moho's orbit. When you do that (or get close) you'll see two markers that indicate where your ship and Moho will be on the next orbit. Place a maneuver node AFTER it and the marker for Moho will jump to where it will be on the NEXT orbit.

Use that maneuver node to burn prograde or retrograde, pulling Moho around its orbit until you and it are in the same place at the same time.

It's not the most efficient way (especially on time) but it's not bad, especially so close to the sun wher you fly around pretty quickly.

Edited by 5thHorseman

7 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Your album is not coming up so I can't help on that one, but based on the picture you want to get your An or Dn (The doted lines connecting your orbit to Moho's, and just one or the other you don't need both) to touch Moho's orbit. When you do that (or get close) you'll see two markers that indicate where your ship and Moho will be on the next orbit. Place a maneuver node AFTER it and the marker for Moho will jump to where it will be on the NEXT orbit.

Use that maneuver node to burn prograde or retrograde, pulling Moho around its orbit until you and it are in the same place at the same time.

It's not the most efficient way (especially on time) but it's not bad, especially so close to the sun wher you fly around pretty quickly.

http://imgur.com/KKnhk4G

Ah, so the album is just the image in album form. I thought maybe there were more pictures.

Then what I said holds. It's not very efficient from where you are, but if you start your mission intending to do that it's quite effective.