UKS, Tac Life Support and toolbar position

Hello guys!

I have installed these two mods and also a few other mods, like Community Tech Tree. Now, when I am playing, I saw that at the branch with the Colozination, there are no new parts. Same thing goes with "Advanced Solar Technology", "Advanced Photovoltic Materials, "Enhanced Survivability", "Simple Command Modules", "Colozination (told you already)", "Advanced Colozination", Hydroponics, Advanced Gridded Thrusters, Experimental Gridded Thrusters, Colossal Rockery, Gigantic Rockery, Experimental Actuators, Exotic Alloys, Specialized Flight Systems, Experimental Aircraft Engine, Advanced Aerospace Engineering, Spceialized Command Modules, Ressource Exploitation, Scientific Outposts, Mechatronics.

1) I deinstalled the whole game, removed manually completely KSP (backuped all my mods and saves). I started a new stock-game, Tech Tree completely normal.

2) I started a new game, just with Comm Tech Tree installed, there is the above described problem.

3) I start a new game with all mods, same problem.

I am starting to ask myself, if that I maybe can unlock them because the Comm Tech Tree says so, but all parts of my mods will be unlocked by the other "levels", cause I don't have really the feeling that something misses, or am I wrong?

About Tac Life Support: I can not activate it - I do have all the parts, but at my older save before the 1.1 Update (I didn't play for a long time"), I could activate TAC when I looked at my whole Space Center because there was a extra toolbar button. Now, I have only "Show Megajoule Manager" and "Toggle VAB Thermal Helper". Did I install it wrong? I delete every modfile before.

Last but not least, when I am in space, MechJeb is on the right side as it was before. But know, the normal toolbar from the stock game and the extra toolbar buttons like Kerbal Alarm clock and so on are not anymore on the top of my screen! They are now on the right side, unfortunately, on the same position as MechJeb, which is kind of annoying. Can I fix that?

Thank you :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.