Uncontrollable aircraft

Hello good colleagues'm having a serious problem and that my land aircraft are not totally uncontrollable if the latest version that has come or if they changed some of the physics of the game, tell them. I have in my career five planes than in previous versions were flying with some difficulty taking off but at least flew and even some the could to land, now my planes can not even take off as always go to the left and so the plane ends up turning as if a truck leaves the route. I said well maybe they did not test well then I go and do four planes from scratch, if completely zero but the result is worse than the last. So the big question is. Me or touched something of the game that makes this happen is a bug or what? If this happens someone else to comment. If anyone wants to test my planes me know and leave you save so you can see what I'm commenting.
:angry::angry:

@HECHICEROSPACE I'm happy to take a look at your aircraft for you, but as @cantab says wheels are bugged at the moment. A big help to me has been to install Claw's Stock Bug Fix Modules mod, which doesn't make them perfect but is a big step in the right direction. However you still need to configure your wheels for good stability, depending on your aircraft weight and gear placement etc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.