Can you recommend my any mod that bring my more realistic telemetry in real time?

I'd like to also point out that you could also make a simple kOS script that does nothing more than log values to a CSV style text file.  While it might be a bit daunting to get into kOS just for this and this alone, it would let you dump the file to a spreadsheet with whatever fields in the columns you wanted it to have.  Granted, if what you wanted was a *live* output, rather than a logged output you look at later on after the flight, then this won't help you.

15 hours ago, Alshain said:

It does not.  Though you could probably request it, @cybutek is pretty good about adding stuff like that and it's really a pretty straight forward calculation.  MaxQ only gained relevance in 1.0 (without FAR) so it's something that hasn't quite found its way into KER yet.

Thanks, I will do that.

Also, from soon onwards I will have my name changed to HoS in order to prevent confusion.

Hope I didn't create any already.

On 26/07/2016 at 11:23 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

I disagree, KER provides more info whereas MJ2 provides more functions such as docking, attitude alignment autopilots and so on. Informationally it's inferior.

KER Provide more Info ? Someone clearly never noticed you can edit MJ windows to add whatever you want from a freaking large selection of info.

Kindly regards

Sarbian, King of cheaters.

1 hour ago, sarbian said:

KER Provide more Info ? Someone clearly never noticed you can edit MJ windows to add whatever you want from a freaking large selection of info.

Kindly regards

u should get a rank for THAT!

i think @ZooNamedGames just has his oppinion and therefor never even thought about trying MJ2 without autopilot for just its readouts.

Its very easy to just have an opinion and settle with it cause U KNOW its right :-/
GO FOR TRUMP :D

@OP/@Pawelk198604: MJ is what you are looking for. using autopilot or not is optional something u dont need to care about when u are not interested in. Its just a tiny bit of what MJ has to offer.

Edited by Speadge

7 minutes ago, Speadge said:

u should get a rank for THAT!

i think @ZooNamedGames just has his oppinion and therefor never even thought about trying MJ2 without autopilot for just its readouts.

Its very easy to just have an opinion and settle with it cause U KNOW its right :-/
GO FOR TRUMP :D

@OP/@Pawelk198604: MJ is what you are looking for. using autopilot or not is optional something u dont need to care about when u are not interested in. Its just a tiny bit of what MJ has to offer.

I've used MJ2 and the read outs do not provide as much data.

1 hour ago, sarbian said:

Kindly regards

And you can't with KER?

52 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

And you can't with KER?

You can also edit thing with KER. I never said otherwise. What I said is that you have more available info in MJ.

52 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

As I said you clearly missed the windows edit function.

But keep shooting at the wind, it is entertaining.

Edit : and since you clearly need proofs :

me@mypc /cygdrive/c/local/KerbalEngineer-master/KerbalEngineer/Flight/Readouts
$ grep -r ': ReadoutModule' . | wc -l

me@mypc /cygdrive/c/local/MechJeb2-master
$ egrep -r '\[\w*InfoItem' . | wc -l

Edited by sarbian

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

And you can't with KER?

what sarbian was saying: u have SOME readouts in the preconfigured windows.. but u have TONS that u can enable by yourself but are not configured to show on shipping.

And the fact that u dont seem to know THAT, is enough to know that u cant judge MJ.. and for sure cant tell which tool is "better / brings more data".
Dont get me wrong, but this remembers me to the old mac / win arguing u can find everywhere... not to mention on which side you'd prefer :D

Edited by Speadge

21 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

OMG!... I completely forgot something...

@Red Iron Crown & @stibbons post's triggered my memory, that MJ does INDEED have a built-in LIVE GRAPH for several telemetry data points...  :o It's called "Flight Recorder"...

http://imgur.com/a/pGNu1

pGNu1

Hey, I didn't know that! I tried both MJ and KER, eventually settled for KER. As far as I remember (I don't really :P ), the main reason was that I didn't want to use autopilot (no cheating arguments, just didn't want to), and felt I didn't need MJ installed if I wasn't going to use its main feature.

3 hours ago, sarbian said:

Hah! :D 

They are both perfectly fine programs guys.  They mostly provide the exact same info.  The only reason I use KER is because I don't need autopilot and I like the UI better, but that's just my personal experience.

Edited by Alshain

@Pawelk198604 Not sure what youre needing G force data for, and whether it needs to be live, or logged, but have you seen this mod? I have no idea if it actually displays more useful G-force data, than the existing indicator on the navball, but might be worth checking out...

No idea if it still worx in 1.1.3, but it looks like the OP was on the forums just a few days ago, so might be worth posting there and asking if the mod is still being developed, or will be updated... If the license is open, maybe someone else will see your post, and be interested enough in picking up the mod for re-release?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.