Please answer

I play ksp on my pc and recently got it on my console and i wanted to try out the tutorials because i still had difficulties with orbiting and landing on others celestial bodies and returning safely mainly due to my fairly new experience with the game and lack of skill with space travel and making maneuvers that work so then i was good at understanding the instructions and what it was i was doing at the moment and i saw how it all correlated with the beginning tutorials  but once i got to the mun tutorials and docking tutorials is where i had trouble with understanding the instructions and knowing what i was supposed to do especially because the wording was confusing and i didnt know if what i was doing was correct until the "next" option wouldn't highlight so then i would be forced to end the tutorial and restart at the main menu i love the game and its various aspects and the freedom it bears but I wish the tutorials were simpler so "noobs" like me could eventually rise to" space lord status" like the rest of you, any info will help and sorry about the complaints :)

Welcome to the forums!

Moving to Gameplay Questions, since this is a question about how to get something to work in the game.  (The "Tutorials" subforum is for posts that are tutorials, for example "how-to" articles and such.)

[snip] 

in game there is a KSPedia that can help you answer those for each,  as it would take a long time write out everything. but we can try to help if you help narrow things down.   are there any specific terms or phrases your having trouble understanding?

I don't see a question but I see you just want tutorials to be easier?  I recommend skipping the tutorials and go straight in sandbox mode.  Play with everything there and if you come across something you have trouble with,  find help via YouTube videos.  It's seriously the easiest way to learn imo.

First I would go and get a new keyboard because I think yours is missing any and all punctuation keys. :)

Some posts have been edited or removed from this thread. We were all newbies at one time, and not everybody grew up speaking English, so please either try to help or just skip to the next thread without criticizing each other's posts. 

53 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Some posts have been edited or removed from this thread. We were all newbies at one time, and not everybody grew up speaking English, so please either try to help or just skip to the next thread without criticizing each other's posts. 

mine wasnt meant is be disparaging in anyway, i was actually trying to understand where he was getting lost at, and what he needed help with.  Ive always used the word jargon to encompass words and phrases that are used in certain circles or professions and generally difficult for outsiders to understand.

Pretty please,   use paragraph and punctuation.  It makes a lot easier to us to help you. Help us to help  you. 

About the tutorial and how hard is to follow the instructions:

-Take your time and make sure you understood what is said.  Read twice,  thrice,  how many time you need to fully understand the instructions. You have plenty of time to it. 

-KSP use several 'technical terms'  (prograde, periapsi, ascending node,... )  find out what they mean before doing the tutorials that require this knowledge and if necessary take notes and keep it available. 

-Make a special take an effort to fully understand the navball. It seems confuse at first but as soon you overcome that a lot of info will be your at a glance. 

For the small experience I have  the tutorials,  if anything,  may lack detailed required knowledge and you will learn sections at the selection screen. (anyway, how difficult rocket science can be?) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.