Kerbal-In Time Travel

1 hour ago, DStaal said:

Some basic questions:

What does this mod do?

What does it look like?

What's the license?  (Moderators will ask - and remove this thread if you don't have one, as it's a forum rule to have in your post.)

This mod is allowed for the version 1.2, I've texture them as perfect to go traveling through space and time.

54 minutes ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

This mod is allowed for the version 1.2, I've texture them as perfect to go traveling through space and time.

Texture what?  What does you mean by 'allowed for'?

And what does it actually *do*?

35 minutes ago, DStaal said:

Texture what?  What does you mean by 'allowed for'?

And what does it actually *do*?

The travel engine can be only for Travel Coupler, or Decoupler can detach the fuel and some other parts, so i retextured them in paint.NET, Travel Launch Clamp was represent of normal launch clamp, so the time traveling parts are represent of normal parts.

1 hour ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

The travel engine can be only for Travel Coupler, or Decoupler can detach the fuel and some other parts, so i retextured them in paint.NET, Travel Launch Clamp was represent of normal launch clamp, so the time traveling parts are represent of normal parts.

Ok,  so this is a parts pack with a coupler, decoupler, and a launch clamp - possibly just a retexture of stock parts. Pics would still be good, and you still need a license in the OP to comply with forum rules.

1 hour ago, DStaal said:

Ok,  so this is a parts pack with a coupler, decoupler, and a launch clamp - possibly just a retexture of stock parts. Pics would still be good, and you still need a license in the OP to comply with forum rules.

Dont Forget! there's some more parts of the mod; MK-Travel Command Pod, Travel Parachute, Time Traveling Fuel,Travel Fuel Tank, and TVR-Travel Coupler (which can be only four traveling fuels on TVR-Travel Coupler)!

Edited by LucasGamingBestAll

1 minute ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

Dont Forget! there's some more parts of the mod; MK-Travel Command Pod, Travel Parachute, Time Traveling Fuel,Travel Fuel Tank, and TVR-Travel Coupler (which can be only four traveling fuels on TVR-Travel Coupler)!

How can I forget what you haven't mentioned?  So: Why would I want to use these parts? (And again: What's the license?)

LucasGamingBestAll, please review the posting rules for this part of the forum. Your submission is lacking several aspects of these requirements, and will need to be amended. 

Also, as advice, some pictures of your work would garner more interest for the project, and hosting the files somewhere which do not require creating an account would make it more appealing to mod shoppers as well. 

13 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

This seems promising. 

That sarcasm :):) 

But indeed, why drop a 'release' which is empty, on the forum, with this as description:

23 hours ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

In 1.2, we will release this mod now! because you can go travel in somewhere like; planets, moons, suns, and more! Download this mod now! Download: https://mega.nz/#fm/6RJBmZDL

And after some serieus and needed questions saying we have to leave him alone... 

55 minutes ago, DrLicor said:

That sarcasm :):) 

But indeed, why drop a 'release' which is empty, on the forum, with this as description:

And after some serieus and needed questions saying we have to leave him alone... 

What person you'll leave it alone?

22 hours ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

Make sure if you logged in your MEGA Account!

So,the travel fuel is look like 2005 TARDIS's console, i think.

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Also: The link in the OP appears to be non-functional, I made a mega account to check it out but all it links to is an empty cloud folder.

You need to download this mod as .ZIP

5 minutes ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

You need to download this mod as .ZIP

What I am saying is that your link doesn't lead to a zip file or any other content, even after logging in. You should seriously consider hosting it elsewhere like Cursforge, Spacedock, or github, few people are going to create an account for just this mod.

4 minutes ago, LucasGamingBestAll said:

What person you'll leave it alone?

What I'm trying to say is that the way of talking/handling this situation isn't professional. People try to help you, and you poodle them off. And as stated by the mods of the forum, read the posting rules of the forum before posting something... How this topic is now, it's utterly useless.. People don't want to make a mega account for your mod where we don't absolutely know anynothing about.. 

As follows, why don't you show a decent license when asked for it, instead for being agressive againts the forum...

Just make a decent looking release, with license, with screenshots, with a normal description and be a bit more civilised.

Just now, Red Iron Crown said:

What I am saying is that your link doesn't lead to a zip file or any other content, even after logging in. You should seriously consider hosting it elsewhere like Cursforge, Spacedock, or github, few people are going to create an account for just this mod.

Dude no, i can't upload mods to spacedock or github, it's freakin' hard to do.

1 minute ago, DrLicor said:

What I'm trying to say is that the way of talking/handling this situation isn't professional. People try to help you, and you poodle them off. And as stated by the mods of the forum, read the posting rules of the forum before posting something... How this topic is now, it's utterly useless.. People don't want to make a mega account for your mod where we don't absolutely know anynothing about.. 

As follows, why don't you show a decent license when asked for it, instead for being agressive againts the forum...

Just make a decent looking release, with license, with screenshots, with a normal description and be a bit more civilised.

But dude, you need to help me how to upload a mod to spacedock!

Just now, DrLicor said:

laughed way to hard at this :) 

DrLicor, can you please help me how to upload a mod in SpaceDock.info?

14 hours ago, Nerfclasher said:

@LucasGamingBestAll as mentioned by other forum members you need a license or the moderators might remove your download as the rules state

Dude, i cannot remove my download, forever.

1 minute ago, Gaarst said:

Bot or troll?

Your profile cool, Gaarst!

So, i need Instructions to upload a mod for SpaceDock, can you guys help me for instructions here?