Clarinet KSP sheet music?

DunaManiac

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2016 at 1:40 PM, KerbalXcer said:

I am learning how to play the Clarinet, and I have digged around in the internet and I only found trumpet music. Can someone help me find a link or create their own?

If you send me what you have and explain what clarinet music looks like I think I could put something together for you.

I think trumpets are in the same key, so you should just be able to read that one. If it sounds off find a piano or mallet one and move every note up by one full step (I.e. C would become D, E would become F#, A would become B, etc.). That's if it's a Bb clarinet, which is usually the case. Is it?

Edited by cubinator

On 12/1/2016 at 8:05 PM, James Kerman said:

I've found a midi file of the theme here:
https://musescore.com/user/112670/scores/369381

2 person duet? Because that requires an entire band, and there is no way that anyone will want to join me.

On 12/1/2016 at 7:58 PM, ruiluth said:

If you send me what you have and explain what clarinet music looks like I think I could put something together for you.

Thank you! I tell you later

• 4 weeks later...

As a composer I am interested in arranging a full-band concert version of that midi. I can probably get it done within a day or so if nobody else is up to the task.

I can even arrange it for any instrument to whomever wants it. I can play every instrument in a typical concert band except for trombone and F horn, but I know the range of pitches they are restricted to. Guitar shouldn't be a huge problem for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.