Athena ... a ridiculously huge stock space station.

Azimech

Dang.

Holy Hannah.

Well isn't this a special little snowflake. Just in time for the holiday season.

Good show!

Also, i kinda REALLY wanna blow it up now. this plus a battleship is just on the limit of what my computer can handle.

So, if it wouldn't be too much trouble to post a craft file, that would be amazing. :)

Edited by quasarrgames

21 minutes ago, c4ooo said:

I've tried loading it, but it sais "Incompatible with this version of KSP" :( (I am in 1.2.0) But I only have like 4GB RAM on my computer, so that may be the problem x.x

Nope, stuff built in 1.2.1 is incompatible with every earlier version.

17 hours ago, c4ooo said:

I've tried loading it, but it sais "Incompatible with this version of KSP" :( (I am in 1.2.0) But I only have like 4GB RAM on my computer, so that may be the problem x.x

Just open the craft file and change the version number from 1.2.1 to 1.2.0.

That space station is truly awesome 

11 minutes ago, c4ooo said:

Welp, it crashed my laptop when i tried to load it :/ In the end i had to pull the plug becouse everything simply froze. 

KSP doesn't like the MK3 cargo very much, especially in large numbers. Loading takes a few minutes time. Can't help it and in fact it's worse than in previous versions. Probably all the new unoptimized features that were crammed in, undoing all the optimizations that were done.

13 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

I missed this, the scale of it is fun! 

It does look like a quick easy build though. :wink:

Sharp eye ;-)

My next design is a little bit more elaborate: docking, airlocks and a hangar door, both segments will have a lifter. Not a brilliant spaceship I'm afraid, it's more focused on bling.

Edited by Azimech

5 hours ago, Azimech said:

Sharp eye ;-)

My next design is a little bit more elaborate: docking, airlocks and a hangar door, both segments will have a lifter. Not a brilliant spaceship I'm afraid, it's more focused on bling.

Well yeah it's got bling for sure!

• 3 months later...

Wow that's impressive. Though I've never even played it, that enterprise docking made me think of elite: dangerous. I have recently been trying to get a sense of scale in my ships, mainly this one, but those massive enclosed docking bays have blown my mind. I wonder if I could fit one of these into it:ed0qfBL.jpg

I'll have to check out the craft file when I'm next at my computer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.