[1.12.x] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

RoverDude

5 minutes ago, sh1pman said:

AVC shows that everything USI changed, not just USI-LS and MKS. 

I'm guessing that's because USI-Tools got changed - which is bundled with all of them.  But the changes don't actually affect anything but MKS and USI-LS.

Just now, DStaal said:

I'm guessing that's because USI-Tools got changed - which is bundled with all of them.  But the changes don't actually affect anything but MKS and USI-LS.

Wish I'd known it 20 minutes ago :)
I manually updated every USI mod, got confused by a triple MKS archive and updated it twice.

2 hours ago, RoverDude said:

0.50.12 - 2017.01.15
--------------------

Fixed texture path for Toolbar icons (Thanks fat-lobyte!)
Fixed issue where the KoloniationMonitor was displaying incorrect resources (thanks again fat-lobyte!)

Um, I think those changes didn't... "stick".

Building the DEVELOP branch from your repo from source works fine, but the KolonyTools.dll fresh out of the MKS_0.50.13.0.zip (or the FOR_RELEASE folder on GitHub) still has the same texture path error and the incorrect resources in KolonizationMonitor. Are you sure you included the right version?

Edited by Kobymaru

22 hours ago, dboi88 said:

But i haven't had one spawn as far away as 5km.

I just saw that the lode is generated at up to half a degree of latitude and/or longitude away.

So the actual distances depend on the size of the body you're on. On Minmus, it'd be max 740 meters, on Mun up to 2.5 km, and on the Moon (RSS) that I play as much as 21.4 km away.

For actual RSS planets it will mean a lot of driving around... oh well, RSS isn't supposed to be easy.

1 minute ago, jd284 said:

I just saw that the lode is generated at up to half a degree of latitude and/or longitude away.

So the actual distances depend on the size of the body you're on. On Minmus, it'd be max 740 meters, on Mun up to 2.5 km, and on the Moon (RSS) that I play as much as 21.4 km away.

For actual RSS planets it will mean a lot of driving around... oh well, RSS isn't supposed to be easy.

Ahh makes sense, I've only been playing with it on Minmus. I'd still love a craft file if you are ok with that.

Sure, here it is: Lode Collector.craft.zip

However it needs the trusses from Infernal Robotics. I deleted everything else from that mod but I liked the structurals too much (and they're in pretty much every craft I have). Apart from those it's just stock and USI parts.

If you want I can try to remake it with stock trusses though, but they were heavier and I always like to save my MK/SP.

On 1/14/2017 at 5:23 PM, RoverDude said:
On 1/14/2017 at 11:03 AM, TauPhraim said:

When working with PDUs, logistics and time warp, do you also need 6 hours worth of EC storage, like for other resources ?

Stock will scale out power needs to account for interim battery storage.  

Will it only scale EC usage ? (making it "cheaty" compared to other resources), or the whole conversions (meaning that it will reduce the production rate to less than what it'd be if I was focused on the vessel) ?

@RoverDude https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46597246/LSBug.sfs

It has a MechJeb part. Everything else is stock+MKS. I can remove the Mechjeb thingy if needed.

UPD: It only happens when I open the LS window while another vessel is being focused. How to reproduce: focus on the M1 base and open the LS window.

UPD2: Also as you can see on the screenshot above, the engineer consumes 10.8 supplies per day, even though there are powerful recyclers on another vessel. Is this right?

Edited by sh1pman

Just now, PayadorPerseguido said:

do they appear written below the kerbal's picture? like the regular three stock ones?

Yes they do. You need to use the Kolonization menu to hire them though. (well you don't need to but this is the design intention) the amount and spread of professions appearing in the astronaut complex is all goofed.

Just now, dboi88 said:

Yes they do. You need to use the Kolonization menu to hire them though. (well you don't need to but this is the design intention) the amount and spread of professions appearing in the astronaut complex is all goofed.

that is awesome. thanks for the quick reply! though, where is the menu, if i might ask?

1 minute ago, PayadorPerseguido said:

that is awesome. thanks for the quick reply! though, where is the menu, if i might ask?

The button that looks like a globe with a flag on it. This is the Kolonisation Dashboard.

5dIFop8.jpg

2 hours ago, sh1pman said:

@RoverDude https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46597246/LSBug.sfs

It has a MechJeb part. Everything else is stock+MKS. I can remove the Mechjeb thingy if needed.

UPD: It only happens when I open the LS window while another vessel is being focused. How to reproduce: focus on the M1 base and open the LS window.

UPD2: Also as you can see on the screenshot above, the engineer consumes 10.8 supplies per day, even though there are powerful recyclers on another vessel. Is this right?

Do both vessels have a Kerbal in them?  One requirement for sharing stuff is that the vessels are occupied.

And yep if you can remove the MechJeb stuff that will help me test.