I just got the 'Hell' Kraken

Hi all, I spent around 2 hours building a large battleship with SM Marine, WW2 Warships and NAS, and when I launched it, I just heard a large explosion, the screen went black, the altimeter went blank, and, because it's the Hell Kraken, the navball, instead of the blue and orange, was just black. Every few seconds the game would freeze, and I just closed it. Because the game didn't crash, but I encountered a serious bug, it didn't provide an output_log. Suggestions and possible fixes? :/

Hi do you have KJR installed you will need it to build LBP ships . Also regardless of crash there is always the KSP.log which will tell me exactly what happened and why.   I suspect though that whatever method you used for launch  or a lack of KJR caused your issue .  You cannot launch ships of LBP size to the runway as it will be destroyed the instant the ship loads in, unless you have masses of launch clamps. SO break it again and post a zipped copy of the KSP.log

On ‎6‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:59 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi do you have KJR installed you will need it to build LBP ships . Also regardless of crash there is always the KSP.log which will tell me exactly what happened and why.   I suspect though that whatever method you used for launch  or a lack of KJR caused your issue .  You cannot launch ships of LBP size to the runway as it will be destroyed the instant the ship loads in, unless you have masses of launch clamps. SO break it again and post a zipped copy of the KSP.log

Now I remember: I didn't add launch clamps, I just used KJR and everything else, except launch clamps. Thanks, I'll see if that works!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.