Kerbalized SpaceX

1 hour ago, mrtagnan said:

@harrisjosh2711 RP Configs are finished! I'll send them to you soon.

Should I submit a pull request on github? What files should I include? I have a file that has the RP configs only should I submit that?

a pull request on GitHub is good. Do you know anything about GitHub? You may have to watch a tutorial on how to create a fork and submit a pull request. The easiest thing for you would be to upload it to dropbox. Just submit that file though, unless you have other configs you would like me to check out, which I will. Shoot, you can even email it to me if you want. If you want to do it that way let me know and I will send you a PM with my personal email.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

@harrisjosh2711 Just uploaded it to dropbox, let me know if the link works. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wlnjd8r748us53/Kerbalized SpaceX Engine RP configs.cfg?dl=0

(Dependencies are Stock RP (https://spacedock.info/mod/154/RealPlume - Stock) and smoke screen (RP dependency and included in mod I linked)

Edited by mrtagnan

19 minutes ago, mrtagnan said:

@harrisjosh2711 Just uploaded it to dropbox, let me know if the link works. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wlnjd8r748us53/Kerbalized SpaceX Engine RP configs.cfg?dl=0

(Dependencies are Stock RP (https://spacedock.info/mod/154/RealPlume - Stock) and smoke screen (RP dependency and included in mod I linked)

Just posted a link to a download to the RP configs on the main page as well as a shout out for the help. I sincerely appreciate it. 

I had to make a small edit. Its good practice to never use spaces in filenames. I believe module manager has a problem reading those..... Maybe. Its just good practice. 

Will add to the main mod next update.

Ill check them out in awhile. I'm knee deep in statistics homework at the moment:(

Edited by harrisjosh2711

7 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Just posted a link to a download to the RP configs on the main page as well as a shout out for the help. I sincerely appreciate it. 

I had to make a small edit. Its good practice to never use spaces in filenames. I believe module manager has a problem reading those..... Maybe. Its just good practice. 

No problem! As you add more engines I'll be happy to add configs for them. Thanks for the shout out!

Edited by mrtagnan

59 minutes ago, mrtagnan said:

@harrisjosh2711 Make a tesla roadster like the one that will be launch on the FH demo flight, and make a clone of it that is modified with engines

He is talking about it on Twitter as we speak. I realistically probably wont make it but I'm not saying no. I can think of a couple things I might use it for. If I do make it, its certainly going to be a modified version with some rocket functionality.  

Edited by harrisjosh2711

19 minutes ago, mrtagnan said:

@harrisjosh2711 Will the next update include any new engines? If so before you release I can make some RP configs for them.

Nice! Possibly, if not the next, definitely the one after. For most the engines the same configs. could be used because I mainly want to improve the engines I have now. The configs may need to be edited a little since the BFR will have two sets of engines. and when the singles come they will just be the merlin and a raptor engines so you will want to keep them the same. I suppose the only reason new configs will need to be made is if I decide to make the other falcon blocks. Which I have been considering making an engine version like the one on this

Image result for falcon heavy

hey guys, i am new in the whole mods thing and the forum. i have some good ones for planet bases, engineering etc. and i have been trying to add the spaceX one and it has many errors. how do i find a download that hasn't got errors and has the spaceX items? i have been trying to dowload the Kerbalized spaceX and i have the 1.3.1 version of the game!

Edited by Gratsby

8 hours ago, Gratsby said:

hey guys, i am new in the whole mods thing and the forum. i have some good ones for planet bases, engineering etc. and i have been trying to add the spaceX one and it has many errors. how do i find a download that hasn't got errors and has the spaceX items? i have been trying to dowload the Kerbalized spaceX and i have the 1.3.1 version of the game!

What kind of errors are you experiencing? Be specific as possible.

Also, welcome to the forums.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

Just now, eskimo22 said:

The BFR

Ok testing it now. Get back to you in just a minute.

@eskimo22 Not sure what is happening on your end but mine is working fine. Tweakscale lowers the seat number when you downsize the pod there is a way around that happening I think. If the IVA isn't working at all something must be conflicting with every IVA. It wouldn't just target the BFR. So you are either tweakscaling the pod far to small or you have some kind of conflict occurring.

25008566038_fd6e0d06e9_b.jpg

38849403662_d77547f8d4_b.jpg

37993206475_a197aa1cd0_b.jpg

Also there are far more seats in the pod than I currently allow you to use. I haven't had the time to place the transform for all the seats yet so there are only ten useable at the moment. I'm in the middle of finals so it will be tomorrow before I can get to working on the mod anymore.

Edited by harrisjosh2711