I lost all my craft because i deleted the save file

Legopilot

13 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I appreciate you showing me these but neither of them do specifically what I asked.

E: Hrm, that second one appears to have a "default" craft button, might be able to add and delete stock craft?

Edited by regex

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, Earthlinger said:

I would rather just upload my craft to KerbalX or OneDrive or something. Actually, I do that for all my files, since I'm paranoid about my computer getting stolen or somehow getting corrupted lol :P 

I find it entertaining that when you worry about your computer getting stolen or corrupted that you think of your KSP save. Jebidiah would be proud.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

1 hour ago, regex said:

I appreciate you showing me these but neither of them do specifically what I asked.

E: Hrm, that second one appears to have a "default" craft button, might be able to add and delete stock craft?

From the Craft Organizer:

Plugin that allows to search crafts in VAB/SPH by name or by tag and to load saved crafts across save games.

27 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Plugin that allows to search crafts in VAB/SPH by name or by tag and to load saved crafts across save games.

Can you save them as stock craft (and delete stock craft) so they are always available and a save deletion won't compromise the craft? That's what I'm looking for. I don't think any mod does that.

1 minute ago, regex said:

Can you save them as stock craft (and delete stock craft) so they are always available and a save deletion won't compromise the craft? That's what I'm looking for. I don't think any mod does that.

No, but you can save them in the Squad folder. I've done that with a few craft - and now they show up with the stock craft when ever I start a new game.

6 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

No, but you can save them in the Squad folder. I've done that with a few craft - and now they show up with the stock craft when ever I start a new game.

That's literally what I'm asking for. Can the mod save and delete stock craft?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.