Payment Method Annoyance

MurderOfAKiller

Also ,if you don't had credit card or don't want to use them, u can make transfer order* from your account to blue cash using your account website, in bank or make order in post office (u use only cash in this case) :).

*dunno like it looks in west, but in Poland it looks like in picture bellow:

Przelew.png

Personally I like Paypal, I don't trust too much paying my credit card directly :P.

• 1 year later...
If you have a credit card, you can use PayPal without having an account, as far as I recall... it accepts all standard credit cards, IIRC.

Are you sure?

I just tried to do this stuff and the paypal website clearly asks me to register. As i really hate paypal, i am not going to continue.

I have sent an email to the support desk of Squad.

Steam i do not like either, so i will have to wait for my answer.

Hope the price stays as it is till i get my answer.

Very sure. At the PayPal login screen, you have the option below the login box which says "Don't Have a Paypal Account?". Click that. You can then enter your information without requiring an account. Be aware, though, that PayPal will attempt to make you sign up for an account somewhere along the way, probably just before or after confirming the credit card payment, so make doubly sure you opt-out if you don't want PayPal to keep your information.

Very sure. At the PayPal login screen, you have the option below the login box which says "Don't Have a Paypal Account?". Click that. You can then enter your information without requiring an account. Be aware, though, that PayPal will attempt to make you sign up for an account somewhere along the way, probably just before or after confirming the credit card payment, so make doubly sure you opt-out if you don't want PayPal to keep your information.

no, that only works in some countries. Paypal has removed that option for a lot of countries, as of last year or even earlier, leaving hundreds of millions with no option but to open a Paypal account (and Steam doesn't help either, because Steam requires a Paypal account to make payments in many of those same countries...).

You can use the Steam wallet as well, but you will have to buy it on Steam. You can add money to your Steam wallet with a multitude of payment methods including debit cards and credit cards as well as paypal.

Are people unable to look at the last post date, this thread was started in 2012! Could a mod lock this thread due to necroing-izg-potating?

Are people unable to look at the last post date, this thread was started in 2012! Could a mod lock this thread due to necroing-izg-potating?

A date is no reason per sé to close a topic. Only if the thing has been solved completely.

In this case it was very relevant to reply again. Please be reasonable.

I really want to buy KSP, but cannot because of all kinds of reasons. I will await the answer from the Squad helpdesk. Otherwise no KSP for me and i would not like that. I have been playing an illegal version and i want the real one.

Last reply. I just checked the paypal site again and the mandatory password field has been removed.

I have just bought KSP officially.

Thanks all for replying, i appreciate it a lot. I love this game/sim and i am happy i have it now.