Does this contract pack work in 1.3.1?

nascarlaser1

Hi guys!

I found this contract pack by @nightingale:

Does anyone know if there is any reason why, with the current version of MM and Contract configurator it wouldn't work in 1.3.1? I would really like to try it out but I cant find any version past this one.

Thanks!

Edited by nascarlaser1
I wrote 1.3.3 and not 1.3.1 XD

1 hour ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Hi guys!

I found this contract pack by @nightingale:

Does anyone know if there is any reason why, with the current version of MM and Contract configurator it wouldn't work in 1.3.1? I would really like to try it out but I cant find any version past this one.

Thanks!

I may require a recompile, but download and try. If it crashes, recompile it. It is currently for 1.3.0, and probably is fine in 1.3.1, but just try.

2 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I may require a recompile, but download and try. If it crashes, recompile it. It is currently for 1.3.0, and probably is fine in 1.3.1, but just try.

how would I recompile it if necessary? I've only ever edited part conifgs for making custom parts for myself.

Just now, nascarlaser1 said:

how would I recompile it if necessary? I've only ever edited part conifgs for making custom parts for myself.

Can you install Visual Studio or any other IDE that can handle C#, and update the references by deleting and replacing them from the managed folder in the KSP(x64)_Data folder in an install of the targeted version. Open the.csproj file and do the aforementioned steps.

It technically works in 1.3.1, but I haven't officially updated it in a long time.  The problem is there is a mission at the very end that is broken (that's the part that requires the DLL).  If you grab it and just use it for all but the last mission, then it works with nothing else required (just ignore log errors and KSP-AVC errors).

I have plans for a big update, but have been very absent from KSP modding for almost a year now.  Every time I try to get back in I just get overwhelmed by all the support issues and stuff and don't end up doing any real worthwhile development.

giphy.gif

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.