Air Superiority Fighter Competition Continued

exbyde

5 hours ago, goduranus said:

I hope more people could make it onto the leader board, else it's just me and Dunduns

4 minutes ago, Box of Stardust said:

Just @goduranus holding #2 as the last bastion against complete DunDun superiority, waiting for reinforcement...

I really wouldn't be worried. There are a dozen aircraft waiting for testing, and i'm considering a re-test on the cookie, someone will make the board

24 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Like.....me....

Someday

you...you've been on the board...couple of times with the Berzerkers. develop something new and do it again, it's not rocket sci...well maybe it is idk

21 minutes ago, exbyde said:

you...you've been on the board...

I meant for a fourth time XD

Although the first Berzerkers didn't count and the Lancer only made #5, so it's really only Berzerker 2.0 that was successful, and then only for a little while :D

3 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

I meant for a fourth time XD

Although the first Berzerkers didn't count and the Lancer only made #5, so it's really only Berzerker 2.0 that was successful, and then only for a little while :D

Is your mission to invest the leaderboard with your name? 

57 minutes ago, exbyde said:

This game has a tutorial? I've been playing since the .1somethings

Whoa

I thought you were new for some reason XD

Or at least, relatively new, from after 1.0

2 hours ago, Steven Kerman said:

Is your mission to invest the leaderboard with your name? 

That's the idea....

I'll see if I can come up with a high-end plane (Ripsaw version something something) and maybe Berzerker 3.0....

And I could maybe refine a Lancer, though that seems cheap :P

16 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Whoa

I thought you were new for some reason XD

Or at least, relatively new, from after 1.0

Nah m8 purchased February 08 2013 for $23 which means i get the free expansion...eventually. I used to play with my roommate in college, we'd give each other challenges and try to see who could complete them, like making a rocket that would launch vertically from the island airbase (orbit capable rocket plus flying launch gantry that could turn vertical...all before mk3 got revamped). Was fun

45 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Sarcasm?

Idunno. Doesnt matter much, only rocket-measuring contest here is to see whose flying contraption is most lethal. Will be having more dogfights prob tonight

Edited by exbyde

Alright, lets start things off tonight with a classic and distinctive fighter you might recognize from such titles as Secret Weapons Over Normandy (and a WHOLE lot more recognizeable places), we have the TIE Interceptor from @SuicidalInsanity, going up against the Du-1b from @dundun92. Lets see how this goes

Unfortunately, it's not able to rank, but it does get a kill, winning it the "I have you now" Honorable Mention.

Edited by exbyde

Next up, we have a new competitor, @ZLM-Master, up with his Dassault Rafale. He's competing against @dundun92 for the #5 spot. Lets see how he does...

Wow, this thing is a sniper!  Haven't seen one of those in a while

And it has supermaneuverable pachy death fighters..........haven't seen that one in a while. So we have a pachy death fighter, except instead of being a cumbersome, anemic missile slinger outside of PDF mode, its lethal as a regular fighter and a flying turret in PDF mode...nice!

Edited by exbyde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.