which planet are you most excited for?

Czman007

Which planet are you most excited for?  

1. 1. Which planet are you most excited for?

Got to be a gas giant, I want to test the crushability of my spaceships and see them implode into tiny lumps of metal. Maybe I'll even get down far enough to float, then I'd have to build for underwater ships.

Me too. I really hope they put an ocean at the bottom of all that atmosphere, and make it look metallic. :D

I'm looking forward to parachuting into it, and I hope they have some kind of haze that increases with depth.

I'm the only one to vote for one of the moons? Really? You guys do know that moons are the most interesting, exiting and diverse places in our real solar-system, right?

With ice-volcanoes and lava lakes and subterranean seas that could be teeming with microbial, or even complex life?

I can't wait to see all of them but i have a sort of mental picture in my head..

Having landed on the moon closest to the gas giant watching the sun rise over the horizon and soon after disapearing behind a big green planet covering a big part of the night sky! Add that too the new skysphere with thousands of Stars..... SCREENSHOT! Cant wait much more!

neptune_from_triton_1280.jpg
Edited by Hyperon4

I'm the only one to vote for one of the moons? Really? You guys do know that moons are the most interesting, exiting and diverse places in our real solar-system, right?

With ice-volcanoes and lava lakes and subterranean seas that could be teeming with microbial, or even complex life?

I will fix that for you. when Base building is introduced into the game, I will make a moon base around every planet in the solar system. It would be so much easier to launch intrasolar ships from Minmus than it is from Kerbin. Also, I am looking forward to the gas giants just because of their moon systems. I am hoping that there will be moon moons too at some point... Maybe even Moon moon moons. Of course I am looking forward to new planets because its more exciting to visit moons of far away planets.

I will fix that for you. when Base building is introduced into the game, I will make a moon base around every planet in the solar system. It would be so much easier to launch intrasolar ships from Minmus than it is from Kerbin. Also, I am looking forward to the gas giants just because of their moon systems. I am hoping that there will be moon moons too at some point... Maybe even Moon moon moons. Of course I am looking forward to new planets because its more exciting to visit moons of far away planets.

So you could be a ship... Orbiting an asteroid, orbiting another asteroid... orbiting a moon that was orbiting a planet that was orbiting a star?

Yes.

Just yes.

I am most exited for Eve and the gas giants. Eve will be fun to land on and explore, and the gas giant will be the first one we have. It will also have lots of moons to explore.

So you could be a ship... Orbiting an asteroid, orbiting another asteroid... orbiting a moon that was orbiting a planet that was orbiting a star?

Yes.

Just yes.

Quoted that for my signiture.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.