The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Just now, LittleBitMore said:

1(-)

I should probably turn off desktop notifications, I have over 15 notifications so far (which is a lot for someone with no life).

All my notifications are from this!

0- Yes!

4 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-9(-)

I live on the east of the United States of America, and so it's 2AM for me. I plan on being nocturnal when I get an adequate night-shift job.

Cool.

-10 (-) Only 90 more to go!

Just now, LittleBitMore said:

-15 (-)

I'm pretty sure I have read at least 98% of them by now, but it's very probable I've read them all.

What of Randall Munroe's books do you have, if any?

-16- I have What If but not How To. I read them all from start to finish, getting sidetracked at 1608 for a while (Hoverboard).

Just now, fulgur said:

-16- I have What If but not How To. I read them all from start to finish, getting sidetracked at 1608 for a while (Hoverboard).

-17 (-)

I've got What If? (my personal favorite), How To (my second favorite), and Thing Explainer (pretty boring, you read a few pages and skim past the rest).

And I haven't yet tried running through all the comics from start to finish, I'd accidentally click the "Random" button instead of the "Next" button at some point in time.

2 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

-17 (-)

I've got What If? (my personal favorite), How To (my second favorite), and Thing Explainer (pretty boring, you read a few pages and skim past the rest).

And I haven't yet tried running through all the comics from start to finish, I'd accidentally click the "Random" button instead of the "Next" button at some point in time.

-18 - Have you read the What Ifs online?