Mod to alert about new mission with set criterias?

Tittle pretty much covers my question.
At this point i would like to get missions to rescue Kerbals/Kerbins from Mun and get alerted of those missions when they appear. i have tried to find suitable one from curseforge to no avail but i am sure that among you there are those with knowledge of something that will fill my desire :)

Reason for this is that i have just now succesfully completed a Duna mission for 17 Kerbals and before expanding and making permanent bases on solar scale i would like to gather as many pioneers as possible as they can be disrecarded saved again from being cursed into oblivion after suitable training mission. So all tips towards getting new brave souls recruited in as easily as possible are most welcome!

Cheers to all and many thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think new contracts aren't being generated all the time, only when you enter Mission Control.

This was my thinking too.   So if you set decline penalty to 0, and then decline a whole bunch of them you don't want to do, exit MC and then re-enter, it should spawn a new list of offered contracts. 

So yeah, I don't think a mod looking for new contracts will do any good, or even work at all. 

10 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think new contracts aren't being generated all the time, only when you enter Mission Control.

This seems to be true. Tried it by saving after long-ish timewarp and reloading that save before entering MC and they seem to be generated when entering building.

Found one mod that lets you to monitor what contracts are available from MC... but the list is only updated when timewarp is cancelled but atleast with this it is possible to manage contracts on-the-fly without going back to base etc and wasting IRL time in loading
https://www.curseforge.com/kerbal/ksp-mods/capcom-mission-control-on-the-go
Not quite what i was looking for but hey, if it works ;)
O5zuWk9.jpg

Edited by securityinstruts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.