Gravity Movie as a KSP MH Mission?

So, could you recreate (or at least partially recreate) the Gravity Movie as a mission builder mission in KSP? It would include parts like the beginning where they are at the HST on a STS mission and then debris which causes explosions destroy some of the Shuttle and you would have to get to the ISS and then Tiangong station to return to kerbin. I am just wondering if you could do this using the mission builder, or would it not be possible?

I would love if this were possible but the problem I can see with creating Kestler Syndrome in KSP is that I’m not sure a collision would generate a debris cloud if the craft wasn’t loaded in physics :o 

Edited by Guest

Ok. I attempted to at least partially recreate the movie as a ksp mission. Download: https://kerbalx.com/missions/93 or Steam Workshop (since I wasn't able to get working debris that would hit the stuff, I had to use triggered explosions that occur when you complete certain parts of the mission instead)

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.