No purchases allowed from Britain?

kspacc

On 5/30/2019 at 6:12 PM, Kerbart said:

Congratulations to the Squad community team, @UomoCapra and @St4rdust in particular, for generating the hype this game deserves. It feels like there’s fresh energy when things previously felt a but like fading away. I hope you can keep it up!

I also hope to see a bit more involvement in acknowledging community feedback (in a different form than “use the bug tracker for that;” certainly bugs should be reported into the BT but knowing that general feedback is recorded and considered would be very welcome).

They really don't want our feedback.

I have been trying to buy the extensions for 18 days now, they do not accept any forms of payment from England, and they clearly have no plan to start.

All they do is tell you to go to this website and buy it 'direct' through them, which is the thing they know full doesn't work!

I know what comes next, they are going to look for any reason to not deal with me so the problem 'just goes away' without being solved.

I always wondered why more people in the UK don't know about this game, almost every mention is from before the 1st official release, but it is because it is not available here, and hasn't been for years.

No idea why they don't want to sell to the UK market, but anyone who wants to can see all the messages I have recieved from them, and clearly see that they are actively telling people to go away and stop trying to buy the game.

Edited by kspacc
Not sure if I can see replies, and I'm still not!

Thank you, as I said in the deleted post, every part of this topic, message sent to me, and email has been saved and will be sent to the right people when I find them.

At this stage they should have just put the files in our accounts and given us an email address to send money to via paypal.

I buy and sell all day online, never heard of anyone not being able to send or recieve money.

All you need is an email and a paypal account.

1 hour ago, kspacc said:

Thank you, as I said in the deleted post, every part of this topic, message sent to me, and email has been saved and will be sent to the right people when I find them.

At this stage they should have just put the files in our accounts and given us an email address to send money to via paypal.

I buy and sell all day online, never heard of anyone not being able to send or recieve money.

All you need is an email and a paypal account.

Hi kspacc,

Sorry to hear that you're still having issues with in purchasing Kerbal Space Program. I can assure you that we've been investigating this issue with Digital River and I'd be more than happy to personally escalate this to my team. Please send an email to [email protected] and in the subject line insert "ATTN: Jem" and I can further assist you with additional steps via email.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jem

This is ridiculous, they keep pretending to be working on it, but they are just waiting a certain number of hours and telling me to try again, without having made any changes that would allow anyone outside of the US to to use the store.

Why don't they have national sites, like virtually all websites do?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.