Load Save doesn't work after clicking it once?

That shouldn't happen, if everything works then you can load any (non corrupted) save-file at any time. Even one saved in another playthrough. (E.g. loading a career mode save-file in a sandbox game.)

So I think this is less a gameplay question, but more a case for tech-support. For this I also suggest to have a look at: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83213-stock-support-bug-reporting-guide/

On 11/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, Ec60702 said:

While playing KSP I realised that I couldn't reload a save after reloading one save previously before. This keeps on happening and is quite frustrating as I have to restart the game each time I want to load save.

Its probably not the problem but do you have steam cloud saving enabled?That causes some problems, its worth disabling it and see how it goes.

• 2 months later...

I tried but it didn't work, I still need to reload the game in order to use the load save function once. So every time I want to load a file, I can only load 1 file, and then have to restart the game if I need to load a file again. Also I have already disabled steam cloud save

Edited by Ec60702

Try going to the Debug Menu (This pops up by Pressing Alt + F12 or Ctrl + Alt + F12) then go to 'Input Locks' on the left menu and clearing input locks.

Sometimes an input lock will pop up when it shouldnt. If you see what input lock pops up, make mention of it. might help figure out whats causing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.